PCT advice for IBE Epistane/Trenazone

steven89

Awards
Hey guys, i'm nearing the end of my first cycle(mid week 3). So far it's been pretty good. There was a week period where it became hard for me to get to the gym because of college finals, but other than that i've gained about 10 pounds so far with a little extra BF as my diet hasn't been 100% perfect but i'm not worried about that. I'm more so worried my PCT won't be spot on and gyno or other health problems would occur because of it.

Cycle plan:
Epistane 40/40/40/40/50
Trenazone 1/1.5/2/2/2
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
Occasional Taurine tabs

PCT Plan:
Liquid Nolva(have a 30mL bottle on hand from purity, i believe i'll probably need 2)
40/40/20/20
PCT assist
Creatine Micro
Erase
0/0/3/2/1

I also have some DAA on hand and a little bit of testopro left. Was wondering if i should start running those after my cycle ends and i start my PCT. Are the nolva amounts to high? From what i understand, Trenazone will shut me down pretty hard by the end of the cycle, especially at 2mL for 3 weeks. I've seen a lot of people recommend clomid over nolva for trenazone because people have said it gets them booted back up faster, but i would also like to limit the possibility of getting gyno post cycle.

The final and most important question i have regarding my PCT is correct dosing for Liquid nolva. I've read that that you need to take 30% more Tamoxifen Citrate to equal the regular doses of nolva so if i were shooting for 40mgs of nolva would i need to take 52mgs of Tamoxifen Citrate? Thanks for any advice.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, i'm nearing the end of my first cycle(mid week 3). So far it's been pretty good. There was a week period where it became hard for me to get to the gym because of college finals, but other than that i've gained about 10 pounds so far with a little extra BF as my diet hasn't been 100% perfect but i'm not worried about that. I'm more so worried my PCT won't be spot on and gyno or other health problems would occur because of it.

Cycle plan:
Epistane 40/40/40/40/50
Trenazone 1/1.5/2/2/2
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
Occasional Taurine tabs

PCT Plan:
Liquid Nolva(have a 30mL bottle on hand from purity, i believe i'll probably need 2)
40/40/20/20
PCT assist
Creatine Micro
Erase
0/0/3/2/1

I also have some DAA on hand and a little bit of testopro left. Was wondering if i should start running those after my cycle ends and i start my PCT. Are the nolva amounts to high? From what i understand, Trenazone will shut me down pretty hard by the end of the cycle, especially at 2mL for 3 weeks. I've seen a lot of people recommend clomid over nolva for trenazone because people have said it gets them booted back up faster, but i would also like to limit the possibility of getting gyno post cycle.

The final and most important question i have regarding my PCT is correct dosing for Liquid nolva. I've read that that you need to take 30% more Tamoxifen Citrate to equal the regular doses of nolva so if i were shooting for 40mgs of nolva would i need to take 52mgs of Tamoxifen Citrate? Thanks for any advice.
I'm pretty sure that 30% thing is horse****, since Nolvadex IS tamoxifen citrate. Nolvadex is a trade name for tamoxifen citrate; tamoxifen citrate is the generic name for the drug. As for doses, I think that is a bit high; I would think no more than 40/20/20/10. Definitely throw in the DAA, and probably a good idea to add something like Endosurge for prolactin control.

steven89

Awards
I'm pretty sure that 30% thing is horse****, since Nolvadex IS tamoxifen citrate. Nolvadex is a trade name for tamoxifen citrate; tamoxifen citrate is the generic name for the drug. As for doses, I think that is a bit high; I would think no more than 40/20/20/10. Definitely throw in the DAA, and probably a good idea to add something like Endosurge for prolactin control.
thanks man, i'll look into endosurge. Seems to have pretty good reviews from what i've seen so far!