Help!Trying to figure out Nolvadex Measurement

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Ok, so i recently finished my cycle of ph w/ liquidex and now im about to run my post cycle therapy, so I just received my bottle 20mg/ml x 60ml, im going to be using a syringe, i just don't know how to meaure it,so the syringe is 1cc, since 1ml= 1 cc, does that mean that 20=mg is 1 whole needle? so 20mg=1cc since its 20mg/ml?

this is how i'm going to run it
20mg/ a day 1-2 weeks
10mg/a day for 3rd to 4th week

and I'm also still taking my liver protection,omegas,aminos
along with this i'm stacking it up with Nitric oxide,CCB (non stimulant fatburners), and a t booster, while drinking activate during workout
this is all part of a program i received since i was a beta tester for the PH

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why fat burners after a PH run? You don't want to keep your gains?

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
their fat burners but without the caffeine and all the either strong stuff, these are mainly to boost my immune system,since i work at a supp store i get my stuff for free,these i can take up to 6 a day, won't keep me up or anything,mainly to boost my immune system and lower my cortisol levels,since its part of the program, other than that i need to figure out the Nolvadex dosage with a syringe

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
20mL or mg? the bottle says 20mg/ml, so 20mg is 1 full cc a day?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Sorry yes. Your syringe should be lined up at .1, .2, .3, and so on. The 1.0 mark is one full mL which is 20 mgs of tamoxifen.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Oh and prepare for a pretty nasty flavor.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
so 1cc a day, didnt think it was going to be alot lol,thanks for the help, so my dosage is perfect right?
20mg/a day for 2 weeks
10mg/a day for the 3rd and 4th week

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
It looks pretty solid. I would drop the fat burner though and just add some vitamin C.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
yea i also take vitamin c before workout,im suppose to take vitamin e after workout to reduce tissue damage or something like that, but thanx alot for the help guys