Gyno from previous cycle

R

re1gnsupreme

Awards
Hi,

I took Halo 25 for 4 weeks over this past semester. I ended up not taking PCT. It was irresponsible and I understand that. I f*cked up and I onow that. Please, I do not need a lecture. Anyways, I ended up getting small lumps that are kinda hard under my nips. I then took Super DMZ 2.0 40/40/40/40/40 and loved it. I'm currently taking nolva for PCT.

Now I really want to get rid of my gyno. If I were to take Letro, would that get rid of my gyno? I mean not completely, but to the point where the lumps are not nearly as large?

I've done a lot of reading on this and it seams like some people believe it will work/have had it work for them while others say it won't.

What are my options here? Letro?

M

Mkitmethlated

Awards
Hi,

I took Halo 25 for 4 weeks over this past semester. I ended up not taking PCT. It was irresponsible and I understand that. I f*cked up and I onow that. Please, I do not need a lecture. Anyways, I ended up getting small lumps that are kinda hard under my nips. I then took Super DMZ 2.0 40/40/40/40/40 and loved it. I'm currently taking nolva for PCT.

Now I really want to get rid of my gyno. If I were to take Letro, would that get rid of my gyno? I mean not completely, but to the point where the lumps are not nearly as large?

I've done a lot of reading on this and it seams like some people believe it will work/have had it work for them while others say it won't.

What are my options here? Letro?
I would try aromasin and nolvadex first

If that doesn't help use letro

I'm using 25 mg aromasin and 20 mg Nolva a day for my gyno lump and it is killing the little ****er

I got bunk adex on cycle and week 8 I got some gyno

R

re1gnsupreme

Awards
How long have you had gyno for? Right after your cycle, or months like me?

Also, why not try letro first. It has worse sides but it seams like if anything would work it would be letro. I'd rather be tired for 3 weeks then have titties for a while.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I took Halo 25 for 4 weeks over this past semester. I ended up not taking PCT. It was irresponsible and I understand that. I f*cked up and I onow that. Please, I do not need a lecture. Anyways, I ended up getting small lumps that are kinda hard under my nips. I then took Super DMZ 2.0 40/40/40/40/40 and loved it. I'm currently taking nolva for PCT. Now I really want to get rid of my gyno. If I were to take Letro, would that get rid of my gyno? I mean not completely, but to the point where the lumps are not nearly as large? I've done a lot of reading on this and it seams like some people believe it will work/have had it work for them while others say it won't. What are my options here? Letro?
now that you let it sit and did not take care of it after cycle and to top it off ran another cycle thy have most likley goner fibrous and when gyno has set in only going to doc to cut it out will work. you can try the letro + serm.... you really need to do research man, you still dont seem to have a good understanding...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
and whats with the cycles with not test base? you know thats not healthy right?

R

re1gnsupreme

Awards
Was told I didn't need a test base.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
M

Mkitmethlated

Awards
How long have you had gyno for? Right after your cycle, or months like me?

Also, why not try letro first. It has worse sides but it seams like if anything would work it would be letro. I'd rather be tired for 3 weeks then have titties for a while.
I started attacking it as soon as I got it on cycle
Which was a few weeks ago

Letro is last resort

Aromasin and Nolva is helping

R

re1gnsupreme

Awards
Alright. I'm gonna get some letro and post here my results. I'm sick of reading threads about people taking letro hoping it'll help their 4 month gyno but they don't post back and update everyone.

Gyno for 4 months, got it towords the end of my Halotest cycle.

Will be doing research grade liquid letro from Purity Solutions at:

Day 1: .5mg
Day 2: 1.0mg
Day 3: 1.5mg
Day 4: 2.0mg
Day 5: 2.5mg **

Will update as soon as/if I see results.

B

BigT9694

Awards
Need help on where to find Pcts and SERMS

I'm new to pretty much all of these anabolics. But a couple months back I tried a cycle of M-Drol but I had no Pct or SERM and I ended up with hard-ish sensitive lumps under nipples. I hear Nolva and Leto could possible help, so was hoping you guys could help me out by telling me where I could find them?