hdrol and no serm..

steel50

Awards
I am 20 years old (stupid I know), and I was running a cycle of hdrol, and my parents found my serm and disposed of it while I was out which makes me really realize i need to save up for my own place, but basically I am ****ed.

I had been tapering off for about a week, I did 2 caps a couple days ago, and yesterday morning I took my last cap. I haven't had any back pumps for the last couple of days. I can still get hardons and I don't really feel ****ty. I realize how screwed I am but is there any way I might manage to go without a serm? Or am I likely to feel like taking a gun to my head in a couple weeks?

I realize how stupid I am. But I'm just hoping I can walk away from this mistake.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Sounds like your going to have to go without unless you can get it from someone at your gym..I'm.sure you have heard no serm, no cycle, but in your case you did your part until your parents found it..its not that hard to get...my advice would be to get an OTC pct product,I personally like powerlabs pct2....some erase pro, some daa because there is not enough in the pct assist, aim for 3 g/ day of daa...and some creatine...that will be better than nothing and it'll help to hopefully keep some of your gains...some people can get away without a serm and be fine, just a risk..make sure to eat a Shi*load

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
well that was ****ed up of your parents. at the very least, have an ai and otc pct product to compensate, you should be fine since it was just hdrol. how long and what dose was the cycle?

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
even though i dont like to suggest it..h drol is mild enough that you can get away without taking a serm as long as your not dosing 100-125 mgs like alot of us have to take to get some decent results from hdrol. as long as your doing the recommended dosage on the bottle that is 50mgs and you stay at that dose you should be fine.

steel50

Awards
75, the first couple weeks, then 100 for 2 weeks, and back down to 75 for the last two.

Been about 5 days since my last dose, a week since my last full dose. I feel fine mentally, I had some puffy nipples during cycle but they appear to be decreasing slightly as well, no erection issues, a few days after my last dose my strength seemed fine I set a few PRs on a back workout. Only issue is I am down 4-5lbs after gaining about 12 on cycle.

Part of it could be dehydration, as I have been gone all day and haven't drank much, my highest weight on cycle was a after a few days of solid eating and drinking of lots of water. And I know most people lose a few lbs due to water weight and such. I'm just hoping its not muscle loss. My arms actually still measure the same though, at least within a couple millimeters, enough to be considered normal fluctuation.

Honestly I am mostly concerned about maintaining strength. I had added close to 50lbs on my dumbbell bench total.

My problem is I'm not totally sure if I lean bulked or cut.. I only gained 12lbs but about .6-.7 on my arms. I look more defined now especially my quads but im not sure if its just from being bigger. I ate close to 4k some days, but a lot of days I couldn't afford it.

I'm hoping I lost fat, especially since my waist size when done about a belt hole or two. Because if I did then only being 6lbs above my starting weight is understandable.

Reason I mention i

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
If you have a good OTC pct and some daa and all the other stuff that was suggested you should keep some, but don't be surprised if you lose 6-7 pds...no not all that is muscle, a lot of water..all that water you held while on cycle is dying to come out ha...you may think you lose a lot of size but if you lose much it's just water...you will dry out a lot...don't be surprised if you aren't as hard or lean as you were while on...just happens when your body is trying to balance out its original state of homeostasis....and remember a lot is mental...

steel50

Awards
okay, so my weight went back up, after eating more, yesterday I matched my best cycle record on parallel dips which is pretty decent for me. floor pressed about a 20-30lb Pr, felt great, today I barely matched my barely matched my best PRs on cycle from a couple weeks ago and probably fell short 5-10lbs on my max, fell short of my best rep PR from my last week of the cycle. Got the same weight inclined up as my max. but wore out really quick, at the end of it I could hardly flat dumbbell press a weight for 10-12 reps, when fresh and on cycle I did them 15 with strength in the tank.

Sorry to keep bumping this up, but I am mostly posting for my mental sanity. On one hand I am aware I am going to wear down fast off cycle like I used to do, I used to lose a rep or two each set and trying to dumbbell press after 7 sets of pressing is probably not ideal. And I also matched my best Prs for incline press as well minus a rep with the heaviest.

But on the other hand I am concerned if I have lost 10lbs off my max in a week, will I lose any more? I feel like my levels are starting to normalize, libido is definitely better than the first 3 days off. But I'm just scared I guess, A lot of guys I am good friends with have seen me put up PRs lately and if I suddenly go back to my starting strength they will know somethings up, but more importantly I dunno if I could take it mentally.

Basically I dunno if weaker, or just tired, and if weaker, will I continue to be weaker.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Honestly man I wouldn't keep trying to lift as much as you were while on cycle...just asking for injury...that steroid is not in you system, so chances are you will lose some strength...it's normal...rather you realize it or not you are going to be stronger than before you started the cycle, even after pct, assuming your atleast taking something to get you back to normal....I just finished a sd cycle and was db seated shoulder pressing 85 but now I press 80, before the cycle I could barley press 75...no you will not continue to get weaker with proper diet, lifting, supplementation if you prefer, sleep, and dedication...like I said before a lot is in your head

steel50

Awards
Honestly man I wouldn't keep trying to lift as much as you were while on cycle...just asking for injury...that steroid is not in you system, so chances are you will lose some strength...it's normal...rather you realize it or not you are going to be stronger than before you started the cycle, even after pct, assuming your atleast taking something to get you back to normal....I just finished a sd cycle and was db seated shoulder pressing 85 but now I press 80, before the cycle I could barley press 75...no you will not continue to get weaker with proper diet, lifting, supplementation if you prefer, sleep, and dedication...like I said before a lot is in your head
Thanks, I swear a lot of it is in my head. Its 2 weeks now, I feel okay, parents have been through my room whenever I leave, which is iritating but unless I wanna be out in the streets or living out of a car not much I can do about it.

I still hit a double easier than Ive done a single 15lbs lighter so the strength is still there, its just every time my mind trys to play tricks on me I now have an excuse of not having a serm.

Plannined on doing a cycle in the spring but now its up in the air, even if i can get all my stuff locked away, I dunno if my system would recover again even with a serm.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
just dont do anything super supressive like dmz or sd and youll be fine. you will recover from hdrol, itll just take a little longer than if you were to have a serm. and youre still young so you shouldnt have too many worries. i doubt you were suppressed at all anyways

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Ya man what thunder said..be safe and smart...eat your as$ off and lift some weight ha....yea I'm not hardly taking any supper besides multi , protein, and fish oil...letting my body have a break, yea it messes with my head, you just gotta keep being dedicated and before you know it you will be making progress

steel50

Awards
Okay, 4 weeks off, as of today, strengths up, still, lost a little mass, but still more than I started with, sex drive still going strong, but puffy nipples still the same, not visible through a shirt other than a light colored one in overhead lighting. don't appear bigger, than when the nipples started getting puffy about week 3/4 of hdrol cycle. no pain/hard lumps just puffy. Should these shrink in a few months? If not should at least I be past the danger zone for lumps?