Clomid half life?
- 11-24-2012, 11:51 AM
- 11-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Its in your system like 2-3 days bro. Take em at the same time am or pm. My buddy claims it helps his sleep if he takes it with dinner.The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
- 11-24-2012, 11:45 PM
Okay sounds good. I'll have to try that and hope it works cause with this flu crap going around I haven't slept good for about a week.
11-25-2012, 01:33 AM
Clomid's half-life is 5-7 days and it stays in your system for ages. Which is why blood work results can be unreliable if done straight after PCT.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nostawk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 65Last Post: 12-06-2004, 07:34 AM
- By primal1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2003, 10:39 PM
- By HighBall in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2003, 03:54 PM
- By blinky in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2003, 06:17 PM
- By Crankin'steiN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2003, 05:06 PM