SERMs

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that companies make and sell items that then require a SERM, but then don't offer the SERM itself?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
illegal to sell for human use. thats why every research serm says "not for consumption" on the box or bottle. theyre ment for "research" not self medication. thats just how they bypass the laws

and they created "prohormones" as another way to bypass the laws against selling controlled steroids. attach a methyl group to masteron and you get "methylmasteron" which was just banned a few months back

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
illegal to sell for human use. thats why every research serm says "not for consumption" on the box or bottle. theyre ment for "research" not self medication. thats just how they bypass the laws

and they created "prohormones" as another way to bypass the laws against selling controlled steroids. attach a methyl group to masteron and you get "methylmasteron" which was just banned a few months back
Thanks for the reply. I knew something was up when I had seen that type of labeling. Figured that's exactly the reason for it.

jalincoln

Awards
Yeah do your research first prior to buying though. You want to make sue you have everything in order and know exactly what you need. Good luck.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, ja. That's what I'm doing. Good thing for sites like these!

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
they dont even mention using a serm most just say to have a good pct lined up after usage. its up to you to find out what that means.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 14
Peptide/Research 2
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 2