Worried Torem might be bunk??

who281

Awards
Last time I took Torem I felt like it worked the morning after I took it. Balls seemed to double in size haha.
Although I was just "worried" about shutdown after a short run of Ostarine.

Well I just finished my 6 week Hdrol cycle, Not really shut down. But on day 2 of Torem and not feeling any different!
I am worried because I ordered from a new place because they sell torem. in caps. I did my research and they seem to be legit.

Basically how can I tell if it is working?
Besides bloodwork(getting that later on in PCT). I have another batch of liquid torem. from a diff company on hand in case.

Thanks

MRogers

Banned
Awards
I'm in the same boat man I believe we got our Torem from the same place. Last time my balls plumped back up within a couple days. Now, nothing. I don't have a back up either :/

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last time I took Torem I felt like it worked the morning after I took it. Balls seemed to double in size haha.
Although I was just "worried" about shutdown after a short run of Ostarine.

Well I just finished my 6 week Hdrol cycle, Not really shut down. But on day 2 of Torem and not feeling any different!
I am worried because I ordered from a new place because they sell torem. in caps. I did my research and they seem to be legit.

Basically how can I tell if it is working?
Besides bloodwork(getting that later on in PCT). I have another batch of liquid torem. from a diff company on hand in case.

Thanks
Seriously!? You're on day 2 and you're freaking out?

I'm in the same boat man I believe we got our Torem from the same place. Last time my balls plumped back up within a couple days. Now, nothing. I don't have a back up either :/
Shouldn't be running AAS at your age anyways.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Did u guys get it from a place that has a m_ _ po_ _ _ r......
In the name

MRogers

Banned
Awards
^^Very subtle lol ya. I retract my previous statement the boys are aching today and have increased acne. Those are good signs its working correct?

who281

Awards
Yes i was freaking out on day 2. Last time I took it I could feel a change in my boys after the first night! BTW I switched to my backup last night, and I can tell the difference, boys plumped right up, sex drive is at 200%.

And I think they torem from them might be legit, but if it is its extremely underdosed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes i was freaking out on day 2. Last time I took it I could feel a change in my boys after the first night! BTW I switched to my backup last night, and I can tell the difference, boys plumped right up, sex drive is at 200%.

And I think they torem from them might be legit, but if it is its extremely underdosed.
Testicular size is a poor indicator of restoration and/or suppression as it is mainly a result of the Leydig cells, which only account for ~10% of the testicular size.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I never had an issue with my tamox, torem or clomid and i get them all in liquid and always high quality. I mostly only use AIs in liquid now since I am on hrt.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I never had an issue with my tamox, torem or clomid and i get them all in liquid and always high quality. I mostly only use AIs in liquid now since I am on hrt.
Liquid seems to hard to dose, i might give it a swing next time

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
that place is crap
thats your issue

yeah i heard anything they have and sell for pct is very underdosed..got some torem from them in the caps and it did nothing at all i was shut down for almost 2 months because of their crappy pct products. heard their other stuff is g2g but im gonna buy else where from now on

j05441

Awards
I heard there serms are g2g and ai & eca are bunk. I think torem was hella underdosed

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Sorry I took so long. Caps were not working the aching was probably just my shut down balls. Ended up ordering some liquid from a different company and while it did take a little longer, probably because the beginning of my pct was chit, the boys did recover about 80% in 2 weeks.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did u guys get it from a place that has a m_ _ po_ _ _ r......
In the name
I used there prami, aromasin and nolva. All were good to go. all caps too btw, not there liquid version.. they carry that as well guys.

j05441

Awards
I used there prami, aromasin and nolva. All were good to go. all caps too btw, not there liquid version.. they carry that as well guys.
How long ago? I done some reasearch back, they changed ownership a year or 2 ago i believe.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long ago? I done some reasearch back, they changed ownership a year or 2 ago i believe.
Didnt know that.

I used em last december

murk01

murk01

Awards
Didnt know that.

I used em last december
im going for another source next pct. it all depends, when ur balls are on the line . u dont want to risk low, underdosed or possible bunk products.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah definitely want to check out some reviews on the Research Company before getting the SERM.
There are some review sites on the web if you do a google search