First cycle

crowseph

Awards
I'm bout to do my first cycle of Test E and Dbol. I've done a few prohormone cycles before and now wanna try something a little more legit. I've always just taken the recommened PCT that the site say for the prohormones but need something for this cycle. Not sure how to come across Nolva or Clomid and just need to know if there are any other options. I've done hours of research about length of cycle, dosage, and all the other stuff but just need a little more info on this.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
hours of research my ass. if you can get ahold of test and dbol, you better be able to find pct products and an ai too

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Getting a serm and ai online is easy pants man. Just do research or search the sponsors of AM

crowseph

Awards
Cool. Just didn't know if getting **** online was legit. Just happened upon this **** from a buddy and he said he never took pct but after everything I've read on here def don't want to chance it.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Cool. Just didn't know if getting **** online was legit. Just happened upon this **** from a buddy and he said he never took pct but after everything I've read on here def don't want to chance it.
No serm= no cycle is a rule to live by