PCT HELP...

biggs85

Awards
Hey. Im going to be do a 5-6 cycle of mechabol soon. I already know the dosing to achieve best results with this. My question is what is my options for a good,simple but to the point pct??? Ive taken prohomones many times in the past 7 years. Ive always gotten a good otc pct from a local shop that sells prohormones and basically really had no problems ever. But ive researching here and sounds like need to take a serm for sure for my pct. So my plan is to get ahold of some clomid. I think ive found a source for this. But other than the clomid is there anything else i need to take to ensure maximum recovery/results. Thanks and i apologize for the semi-newbness. Like i said ive done plenty but the guy at the shop hands me otc pct and good enough supposedly. please help

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Test booster and ai? Suggestion to look into.... DAA, erase
, anabeta just for the extra

biggs85

Awards
Test booster and ai? Suggestion to look into.... DAA, erase
, anabeta just for the extra
cool thanks. so....Just a natural test booster i can get otc? And an AI huh?? i did some reading and thought i might i found that i may not need this with this cycle?? could be wrong. where can i find this DAA AND ERASE? and idk know what you mean by anabeta. haha. sorry and thanks alot!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your stats OP? Have you ever used natty supps before because you're asking a lot of questions that show inexperience with supplementation.

biggs85

Awards
im 27. ive take otc prohormones for probably 7 years. a supplement shop near me sells them. ive taken original halodrol 50 many times,original superdrol, methoxy trn,methoxy tst,andro 1,spawn,dragon,alot of the american cellular lab products.im sure im forgetting more than i remember. i take these and the guy that works at the shop tells me a good pct to take that hes selling. ive taken all kinds of them. just a simple 3 day pct product. for instance estro extreme from acl. My question is im reading on here and seeing people are recommending handful of products for their pct and ive been taking prohormones for years and just took a simpLE otc pct and have never had problems. gyno or otherwise except for maybe my dick not working. but i can blame that on spawn with the tren in it. I apologize if i sound inexperienced. im just inexperienced with all these technical terms and different products. thats why im asking.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 27. ive take otc prohormones for probably 7 years. a supplement shop near me sells them. ive taken original halodrol 50 many times,original superdrol, methoxy trn,methoxy tst,andro 1,spawn,dragon,alot of the american cellular lab products.im sure im forgetting more than i remember. i take these and the guy that works at the shop tells me a good pct to take that hes selling. ive taken all kinds of them. just a simple 3 day pct product. for instance estro extreme from acl. My question is im reading on here and seeing people are recommending handful of products for their pct and ive been taking prohormones for years and just took a simpLE otc pct and have never had problems. gyno or otherwise except for maybe my dick not working. but i can blame that on spawn with the tren in it. I apologize if i sound inexperienced. im just inexperienced with all these technical terms and different products. thats why im asking.
Dang, you must be jacked by now!

I honestly don't know how you could fully recover from an SD run with a 3 day PCT product. Have you ever had your lipids checked because there are sides from PH/DS that aren't noticeable.

biggs85

Awards
Haha, I'm pretty good sized guy for being 6'4. Been doing prohormones off and on. Sometimes ive big breaks from doing them at all. I had blood work done maybe 2 years ago. Doctor said my numbers for my liver were slightly high but it didn't seem to be a big concern to him.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Oh and to answer your question you'll want to run clomid for 4 weeks, have a natty yes booster with DAA in it ( I'm using NLA t blast right now coming off of a test cycle and def liking it) , and an ai just in case sure there are those that say you don't need it but its like a condom better to have it and not need it than need it an not have it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SERM
DAA (d-aspartic acid)
PES Erase

That should cover it.

Start the erase ~2 weeks in and stretch it 2 weeks past the last dose if your SERM

biggs85

Awards
thanks guys for your help. i look for this stuff and if i have anymore questions ill post it up.

biggs85

Awards
as for my clomid. i read that 100/50/50/25 would be a good dosing??