Letro PCT

staxs

Awards
Wondering what everyone thinks of my protocol. Did 8 weeks of letro at 2.5mg to remove some gyno from last year. After 2 months the gyno was basically gone but I still seem to have some breast tissue under nip that is not hard like a gyno lump and still have puffy nips. tapered the letro down and on the last day I started 40mg of nolva.
PCT
40/40/20/20
Forma
4am/4pm until end of pct

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
you know your ody fat %? could just be fatty nipples if youre 12+%

staxs

Awards
My bf % is around 8. I went from 240 to 208 in 2 months. Just wondering if taking the Nokia and the forma together is a bad idea ? And if the nolva is to much

staxs

Awards
Anyone ? Was planning on running a cycle. How long should I wait ?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ? Was planning on running a cycle. How long should I wait ?
Lil late now since PP just got raided but I was gonna run Androhard ... Heard it does wonders for gyno. Ever thought that your problem could be a prolactin induced issue? Maybe get some l-dopa or prolactrone? Just a suggestion. I'm not an expert and dont claim to be.

staxs

Awards
Lil late now since PP just got raided but I was gonna run Androhard ... Heard it does wonders for gyno. Ever thought that your problem could be a prolactin induced issue? Maybe get some l-dopa or prolactrone? Just a suggestion. I'm not an expert and dont claim to be.
Im going to get blood work done in the next week or so to see where my estrogen and prolactin are at when I come off of the nolva. Thanks for the advice I will look into it.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Im going to get blood work done in the next week or so to see where my estrogen and prolactin are at when I come off of the nolva. Thanks for the advice I will look into it.
I used prolactrone from black lion...it is a legit product

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Better then just taking a low dose prami or caber ?
I would say safer. Unless you can find some legit stuff. RC are so sketchy IMO. At least BLR is a legit company with some kind of accountability at stake... I took it for a week to see how I reacted bc I'm going to use it with my SD pct and my unit stayed at attention like no other... Even post sex. A lot of info but it proves it's doing something right.

I'm not a rep but they may have some kind of legit data for you. I think Royd or someone reps for them?

staxs

Awards
I would say safer. Unless you can find some legit stuff. RC are so sketchy IMO. At least BLR is a legit company with some kind of accountability at stake... I took it for a week to see how I reacted bc I'm going to use it with my SD pct and my unit stayed at attention like no other... Even post sex. A lot of info but it proves it's doing something right.

I'm not a rep but they may have some kind of legit data for you. I think Royd or someone reps for them?
I do also agree on RC chems. Without a way to test them you really dont know what your getting. I will check out the reference thanks. Ive always ran legit gear but think I want to try a PH like UD or Epi for a few weeks

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
ad-3 helped with some fatty tissue around the my nipps and did 5 sets of pushups max reps everyday to burn some fat around there. give that a shot

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards

Agreed! Used it awhile back with 40 mg of sd and steel manjina and smaller nips too!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yeah wife can always tell if in using it! She likes it lol

staxs

Awards
ad-3 helped with some fatty tissue around the my nipps and did 5 sets of pushups max reps everyday to burn some fat around there. give that a shot
Ok thanks I will def give it a shot.

staxs

Awards
Im currently using Forma Stanzol you think AD-3 would be better or just about the same ?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
have not used it but but i always hear formestane is a great ai. stack em i guess

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Formex was the best version ever, but all formestane versions are pretty good