no pct!?

apache.aztec

Awards
OK I Know im going to get alot of heat about this but i had a question about pct. The thing it i have ran 4 cycles and i have never not once ran a pct, well the firat cycle i did try clomid, by the way my first cycle was sustanon at 600mg/wk, but i stopped using clomid because of the visual tacers, so i decided to never use it again,
My 2nd cycle was again sustanon and dec for about 12weeks sustanon was the same dose and deca was runing at 500mg
My third cycle was test prop at 400mg and tren E at 600mg and i ran it for about 9 weeks
And my last cycle was a repeat of this one,. I did get high bp on tren but that was it sex drive was good and minimal acne, rage was through the roof and i like it,
But my question is why havent i gotten gyno or other thing that your supposed too get when you dont run pct? I kept about 80% of all my gains, im just worried theres a catch too this, i had a lipid blood test in august and evrything was fine except for some cholesterol i had but evryrhing else was normal, any body done this before? NO PCT?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
You might recover a lot faster then others. And might end up on trt. In the future.

mstupar60

Awards
I think you are just one of the lucky ones, because my friend ran 4 h drol cycles and never used a SERM for PCT, or an AI or cycle assist. he did take milk thistle with one of his cycles but that was it lol. He was able to keep most of his gains, no gyno, no other sides.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Your post really doesn't tell us anything. You describe four cycles and that your "sex drive was good and minimal acne" as well as great rage and you think you kept 80% of your gains. 80% of what? What was your starting bodywt? fat %? Did ya start at 150 and go to 170 and then end up at 165? What were your best lifts before and after?
My guess is that you were probably way under trained before you started cycling and would have made some decent gains anyway. The juice probably just gave you the motivation to train harder and diet properly. Which could go to explaining why not taking a serm did not hurt you that much.

mik14

mik14

Awards
I have a mate that does the same thing except low dose cycles test, test & tren... Never had pct or Ai and doesn't have any gyno issues.

Doesn't mean there aren't other issues thought, pct and ai's aren't just stop gyno.

But yes this did amaze me when j found out... I was almost jealous!

I'm not sure what would concern me more, having symptoms of gyno, or running cycles of test & tren with no pct or AI's with no symptoms what so ever of gyno it prolactin gyno.

apache.aztec

Awards
Thanks guys i dont i just been thinking lately if side effect would juat show up years later...and duke before i started any cycle i weighed in about 152lbs im 5'7 after sustanon i put on 20 pounds thaat i was able to keep my bf lvl was at 10%, 2nd cycle i puton about 15 pounds that i was able too keepand bf went up too 11 . Now on these last tren cycles im at 12% bf and i weigh 208 lbs

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I have a friend that says pct is all hype for most. he just steps his dosages down and "weens" off of it.. I think he's crazy, but no one used serms back in the day.. So what gives?

Sent from my purple Tapatalk using http://www.swoldiers.net/

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys i dont i just been thinking lately if side effect would juat show up years later...and duke before i started any cycle i weighed in about 152lbs im 5'7 after sustanon i put on 20 pounds thaat i was able to keep my bf lvl was at 10%, 2nd cycle i puton about 15 pounds that i was able too keepand bf went up too 11 . Now on these last tren cycles im at 12% bf and i weigh 208 lbs
Wow those are some good fycking numbers. Just because everything feels and looks good doesn't mean your insides are crying for help .

murk01

murk01

Awards
pct / serm needed for all cycles. dont get gassed alot of kids do stupid shiit. most get away with it some end up on trt , limp diick and fat tities...it up to u to take the risk

pct helps kick start and speed recovery... u can do pct and still not recover