What to do post pct

power_house

Awards
Hi iv just finished my pct of clomid, sustain alpha, erase and daa following a simple 14 week test prop and var cycle

The pct went well and I'm pretty much back on track. I'm going to cycle again probably around march time but in the interim I want to keep my gains and improve a bit more naturally so to speak

I was thinking of a natural test boost cycle of

Endosurge, erase pro, and daa

What's peoples thoughts on this

I have to say iv run daa a few times and I'm not overly impressed !

Any help would be awesome guys

I'm 2 weeks post pct if that helps

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I'd say just get your calories in and lift heavy. 3-6 rep range.

power_house

Awards
Yea my calorie intake will be high and clean and I'd planned to drop my reps for obvious reasons.

Would adding any of the supplements I mentioned be worthwhile ? Iv also heard good things about Iforce fodagia and Sns bulbine !

I'm gonna take something would just like some help making a call

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Assuming pct goes as it should......you can take whatever supplements afterward you feel will help you obtain your goal. It just depends on your goal. For fat loss I'd recommend alpha lipic acid and forskohlii. It will help boost test and burn fat.

For muscle you can go with a test booster but it's really only worth taking if your test is low. When it comes to muscle my recipe has always been a variety of protein sources and heavy lifting.

Hope that helps.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi iv just finished my pct of clomid, sustain alpha, erase and daa following a simple 14 week test prop and var cycle

The pct went well and I'm pretty much back on track. I'm going to cycle again probably around march time but in the interim I want to keep my gains and improve a bit more naturally so to speak

I was thinking of a natural test boost cycle of

Endosurge, erase pro, and daa

What's peoples thoughts on this

I have to say iv run daa a few times and I'm not overly impressed !

Any help would be awesome guys

I'm 2 weeks post pct if that helps
I wish I saw this earlier, that is a great idea. I would personally run EndoSurge and FormaSurge. Erase pro is great just strong as hell. I want to have flexibility in my off time, 75mg or nothing is not that. If you do want to run this we'd be happy to hear some updates and your thoughts.