Nolva enough for UD pct

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
gonna do a 4-6 weeker of UD at 16-20mg. Probably closer to 6, depending how i feel

never run UD before, just SD. shutdown was pretty hard on it.

Nolva is my serm of choice. so....

is nolva at 20/20/10/10 good enough for PCT?
or would it be better to add clomid or torem for the first week or so?

ill also be using cycle assist, DAA, and erase for pct(and have letro just in case)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nolva is enough. SERMS are liver toxic and I never recommend using 2 different types at the same time. If anything just higher doses of 1.

You will like UD 16mg did me good and that was what I did for my 1st 2 cycles. Shutdown wasn't bad I guess but I was shutdown none the less. Just run it properly and you will be gravy.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Nolva is enough. SERMS are liver toxic and I never recommend using 2 different types at the same time. If anything just higher doses of 1.

You will like UD 16mg did me good and that was what I did for my 1st 2 cycles. Shutdown wasn't bad I guess but I was shutdown none the less. Just run it properly and you will be gravy.

I hear and even attest to SERMS being liver toxic.....but my bloods have never shown altered ast/alt values.

If research chems are anything like the pharm grade, then it should take years of usage to negatively effect your liver.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
id think nolva should be 40/40/20/20 for something that shuts you down as hard as ud. and 6 weeks seems kind of long. would you do sd for 6 weeks? theyre pretty similar

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
id think nolva should be 40/40/20/20 for something that shuts you down as hard as ud. and 6 weeks seems kind of long. would you do sd for 6 weeks? theyre pretty similar

SD and UD are not that similar, chemically maybe but how they react in your body no.

There is no such thing as shutdown "hard". Your body shutsdown when you put exogenous hormones in it. There is no such thing as "light" or "hard" shutdown. when LH and FSH production stops.... guess what? You are shutdown period.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
i would do sd at 10mg for 6 weeks. yea, def.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
last year it seems that everyone was running UD for 3-4wks. But now ive been seeing alot of people runnin it for 5-6-(aegis is a must)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
last year it seems that everyone was running UD for 3-4wks. But now ive been seeing alot of people runnin it for 5-6-(aegis is a must)
Yeah aegis is the sh*t.... I would run it for 6 weeks with aegis no worries

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
SD and UD are not that similar, chemically maybe but how they react in your body no.

There is no such thing as shutdown "hard". Your body shutsdown when you put exogenous hormones in it. There is no such thing as "light" or "hard" shutdown. when LH and FSH production stops.... guess what? You are shutdown period.

I said the same sh*t in another thread and was thrown on the cross for it lololhahahahaha FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit