Just ended my 3rd week of PCT, only feel 50%

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I posted this before but no one helped. So I'm asking again.

I am 43 years old, 5'7 1/2", 189 lbs. 12% body fat. I just finished my second cycle and it went like this:

Week 1 – 3 : 2 x’s a week (1 Sust, 1 deca, 1 Prop) Week 4 – 6: 2 x’s a week (1 Enanth, 1 prop, 1Deca) Week 7 - 9: 2 x’s a week (1 sust, 1 Deca, 1 Prop) Week 10 – 12: 2 x’s a week(1 Enanth, 1 deca,1Prop) Week 13 1x a week (1 Enanth, 1 deca)

Tabs

Week 3 Dbol(50mg tabs) 2 tabs daily
Week 4 Dbol 1 ½ tabs daily
Week 5 Dbol 1 tab daily
Week 6 Dbol ½ tab daily
Week 7 Proviron 1 /daily.
Week 7 Anadrol 4 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 8 Ana 3 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 9 Ana 2 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 10 Anadrol 1 tab daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 11 Anavar 6 tabs daily

Week 12 Anavar 5 tabs daily

Week 13 Anavar 4 tabs Daily

Week 14 Anavar 3 tabs daily

Week 15 Anavar 2 tabs daily

Then I started PCT. I was supposed to do 500IU/day for 10 days but only had enough for 4 days in week 14 of cycle. Then once I started PCT it was Clomid 50mg daily 1st week
100mg daily 2nd week
50 mg daily 3rd week
I also ran Forged PCT and Unleashed and in the second week I started running 100mg of Proviron, 2 pills of Gamma-O and 40mcg of Clen. I only feel 50% back. My libio is about 50% of normal. I'm going to start my 4th week of PCT Monday but I'm wondering how long will it take to get back to normal and is what I am experiencing normal?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You sound like you are coming back. My suggestion would be to get a blood test 3-4 days after you stop pct. (For clomid to clear your system).

After you get blood results back post them up and I will help you out man

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You sound like you are coming back. My suggestion would be to get a blood test 3-4 days after you stop pct. (For clomid to clear your system).

After you get blood results back post them up and I will help you out man
ok, thank u!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Have you used Caber? You could be feeling that way because of a progesterone reaction. A dopamine antagonist like Caber @ .5mg ED will fix it. I say this because you did use Deca and that is a common side.

Don't sweat it man. You will be back to normal and as long as you get blood work done then you can decide if you need to run PCT longer. Blood work is only $50 and that's a small price to check your health IMO

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Ya...pct takes a while. I'm 5 weeks into pct off a little THREE week cycle and still haven't gotten completely back to homeostasis.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Have you used Caber? You could be feeling that way because of a progesterone reaction. A dopamine antagonist like Caber @ .5mg ED will fix it. I say this because you did use Deca and that is a common side.

Don't sweat it man. You will be back to normal and as long as you get blood work done then you can decide if you need to run PCT longer. Blood work is only $50 and that's a small price to check your health IMO
I did do some Caber during the cycle, maybe somewhere in the middle of the cycle; but have not done any since I've been off. You think I should now?