H drol PCT help

  1. New Member
    h3rnandez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%

    H drol PCT help


    Hi,
    im 17 y/o 5"10 and 150lbs

    Before people start flaming saying im too young for pro hormones and they will f**k me up for life, I understand all of the risks involved and im prepaired to take them. However if you are going to post any reasons why I shouldnt do the cylce then please back up your point with evidence.

    So my question is, do i need to include a test booster in the PCT. Ive been researching this on google and people have mixed opinions on whether it should be used or not?

    Thanks

  2. New Member
    j05441's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    1311
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%

    Your young dumb and way to small for roids. At 17 i put 25 lbs on in a year naturally. Hope you didnt start.
  3. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    lol 5'10 and 150 trying to start a cycle. good luck with your short cut attitude in life. probly havnt even been lifting for 3 months
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    h3rnandez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    lol 5'10 and 150 trying to start a cycle. good luck with your short cut attitude in life. probly havnt even been lifting for 3 months
    been lifting for 2 years.
  5. New Member
    h3rnandez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by j05441 View Post
    Your young dumb and way to small for roids. At 17 i put 25 lbs on in a year naturally. Hope you didnt start.
    dumb? ive done plenty of research
  6. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    no you are pretty dumb. the fact that you want to run a cycle at 150lbs proves youre pretty dumb
  7. Advanced Member
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26585
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    83.41%

    More like starting a cycle at 17 and asking if u need a test booster in pct makes u dumb obviously u need a test booster in pct. wait till ur 23-25 please. If ur looking to drop 300-500 on all ur support and pct and pre loading supps then go ahead
  8. New Member
    h3rnandez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    More like starting a cycle at 17 and asking if u need a test booster in pct makes u dumb obviously u need a test booster in pct. wait till ur 23-25 please. If ur looking to drop 300-500 on all ur support and pct and pre loading supps then go ahead
    I thought I needed one but i wanted to check because ive been researching and people have been saying that its not necessary.
  9. Advanced Member
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26585
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    83.41%

    Have u got a serm?
  10. New Member
    h3rnandez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Have u got a serm?
    yep nolvadex
  11. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ban...

    Bro im 18, and im an inch taller then you and weigh 55 lbs more. All natty. Your obviously not eating enough. Eat some damn steak.
  12. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494
    Ban...

    Bro im 18, and im an inch taller then you and weigh 55 lbs more. All natty. Your obviously not eating enough. Eat some damn steak.
    you have to remember, hes still a itty bitty kid, he has to eat what momy and daddy buy for him. and he has to cut corners for his cycle because he only has his allowance for his big boy toys
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. H-Drol PCT Help!
    By Determined 09 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 12:00 PM
  2. H-Drol PCT Help!
    By slayer57 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 01:10 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:55 PM
  4. M-drol PCT help??????
    By shortstop1616 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 07:00 PM
  5. Methyl-Drol PCT help
    By Stevo in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in