Erase good for pct?

GoHard818

GoHard818

Banned
Awards
Do you stack it with other pct take it alone? Thanks for the reply.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
PCT= Post Cycle Therapy, it consists of different drugs to help get your but back to hormonal homeostasis, and to prevent unwanted side effects of this transition.

In PCT you should have a SERM, AI, and test booster at minimum.

What compound are you looking at running and or running?
good advice

I always rec a SERM for PCT. i dont give a $#% what supp you have . its one thing that i DONT like about this site (as much as i DO LOVE IT. too much supps, not enough basics (the needed ones) it seems with most people.

AI for on cycle, SERM for PCT, rest is just added to help

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Tovok - avoid trenadrol. I ran it back in January and saw virtually no gains, and I know how to cycle.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
So far my opinion on ERASE given my bloods are........it's pretty gay.

Still haven't lost hope for it, but definitely starting to not have faith in it. We'll see how things go .....but more then likely I will not be purchasing ERASE again.

uvawahoowa

Awards
So far my opinion on ERASE given my bloods are........it's pretty gay.

Still haven't lost hope for it, but definitely starting to not have faith in it. We'll see how things go .....but more then likely I will not be purchasing ERASE again.
Gay? Your bottle likes other AIs of the same gender?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Im looking at running super dmz rx 2.0 and MAYBE stacking trenadrol by fusion supplements.... ive got nolvadex, erase pro, and revolution black pct...would i need all of those or just the nolva and revolution black?
first... how many cycles have you run? What are your current stats and goals? Have you even researched the compounds included in dmz 2.0...

Notice also i said compounds.... dmz 2.0 is a friggin stack of 2 super strong compounds as it is already... No need to add anything else to it unless it's a test base, real test.