PCT Help for Hdrol/Stano/trenazone

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Hey guys, I'm Max, and I'm new to the forum. With so many different protocols and opinions for PCT, I was wondering if someone could give me some feedback. I'm currently on week 4 of an Hdrol cycle and about to bridge into trenazone for weeks 5-8. This is not my first cycle, and I have done epi before but it was honestly child's play.

Cycle:
Hdrol 75/75/100/100/100/125 (tolerating it really well)
Stano 450/600/600/750/750/750/900/900
Trenazone ( weeks 5-8) 1.4/1.6/1.8/2

Cycle has been good so far, only sides so far are some grape-sized nuts and some alphaness.
Also, I have had no accordion dick this cycle-thank you stano!

So what would u guys recommend for pct? I only ran an OTC for epi but can get my hands on everything. I am leaning towards clomid.

Also gonna be running in pct:
TUDCA
Hcgenerate
Lean Xtreme
DAA
Erase? Idk if AI is worth it

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Until you find that a specific SERM works better for you than others it doesn't matter which you choose. If Clomid sounds good to you, go with it. I *think* Trenazone may leave you susceptible to prolactin sides, in which case you may want to keep a bottle of Inhibit-P on hand. But I'm not certain, so look into that further. As for the Erase, I would include it but I don't know that it's completely necessary. I'd recommend keeping a bottle handy though.

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
What gains did you see from running this massive stack?

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Cycle has been changed. Running for 12-13 weeks. Bulk first 7 weeks and leaning out last 6 with trenazone and possibly some trenavar.
I ran stano for 6 weeks at 600-800 mg and dropped it because it didn't do anything
Hdrol for 6 weeks at 75/75/100/100/125/125 and gained 8 lbs from the hdrol
Running ultradrol weeks 5-8 or 9 at 16/20/24/28/?
And trenazone from weeks 8-13 2 ml throughout

I'm currently in week 7 and up about 17 pounds. Bodyfat is slightly higher but I look very full.
Pct will be clomid and exemestane.

No sides so far except a huge libido increase and blue balls from being so horny. Slight shrinkage also but that was expected. I get some lethargy but only in the night time which is nice because I have sleeping problems.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Ultradrol or Msten is great. Hdrol was childs play and extremely mild and I will never use it again. Has been somewhat of a wet gainer for me but I have had no sides and lifts are up. If you are going to try ultradrol, I recommend starting at 16mg and working your way up from there until you find your sweetspot. 20 mg has been good but i hope 24 and 28 mg are even better. Also, I have never run superdrol, but from what I have seen, m sten or ultradrol is a lot less harsh and makes you horny all the time. Basically ultradrol is one of those compounds where people will know your on something. Gives u the juiced look.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
This has not been the best cycle for me trying to reach my goals. I don't have enough cash for this, but here is what I would recommend for a great lean mass stack. I am a fan of longer cycles and this is just advice. Epi is superior to hdrol in my opinion because of the lean, hard mass that it gives.

Ultradrol 1-5 16/20/20/24/24
Epistane 3-8 30/40/50/50/50
Dermacrine or transderm 1-10
Trenazone weeks 3-10 at 1.5-2ml/day

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
double.g878

double.g878

Awards
idk about stano, I hear mix results from it... its either a hit or a miss with some people. I am on the fence with it till I find some more data

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
idk about stano, I hear mix results from it... its either a hit or a miss with some people. I am on the fence with it till I find some more data
Just depends on dose and who you are buying it from.

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
well what would recommend for the who and the how much?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well what would recommend for the who and the how much?
A few days ago, I would have said Primordial Performance Androhard. But, since it is no longer made... I would have to say Elite Stanodrol. I've used it and it is good to go, in my opinion.

Unforunately Antaeus Labs doesn't many any epiandrosterone products :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 12
Post Cycle Therapy 13