question bout timing for sd pct

brahski

Awards
so im on week 4 of superdrol 20/20/20/20, and thinking of going another week or 2. got nolva for my pct, was wondering - should i start it one week prior to ending my sd cycle so it kicks in by the time i end it? im also taking bioforge, would it be beneficial to start it a week prior to ending my sd run as well? please advise

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Start ur serm day after last dose of sd..bioforged? Is that just otc pct? Do u have an ai or daa...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you arent experiencing any sides. You may want to bump it up to 30 for one last week. As far as SERM What are you using. Start day after last dose of sd. And Take the bioforge the same day as SERM.

brahski

Awards
for my last dose i was thinking of keeping it at 20 until week 5 maybe 6 if no sides, but johnny are u sayin that just 1 week of 30 might be better than 2 weeks of 20? my only side so far is lack of libido but im willing to put up with it for some sweet gains :D also got some high BP even after taking ancillaries, spikes upto 160/8 at least once a day.

for the SERM im using nolvadex. i got it OTC but it says its Tamoxifen Citrate on the bottle.. and its 25mg caps

bioforge is a otc test booster.. i have daa as well.. like everyone i just want my natural production to start up asap after i take my last dose. which is why i was thinking maybe i should start bioforge or daa a week earlier to give it time to kick in.

thanks for the input

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, I got corrected. I was thinking of another. Clomid fan myself. YES, Im sayin 1 week at 30 "MAY" be better than 2 more at 20. Usually after 4 weeks or so, gains start to subside on SD. So, I think You have a better chance of gaining more this last week, than in the last 2.

Last edited:

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is tamoxifen citrate. They are the same thing; Nolvadex is just a trade name the product is sold as. Tamoxifen is the generic name. As for buying Nolva tabs over the counter, that's curious. Where did you get them?

brahski

Awards
Nolvadex is tamoxifen citrate. They are the same thing; Nolvadex is just a trade name the product is sold as. Tamoxifen is the generic name. As for buying Nolva tabs over the counter, that's curious. Where did you get them?
got them at a supplement store.. they said it was legit and the bottle does say SERM so im hoping it is what it says. kind of strange that its capsules and not tabs but i guess caps are easier to make.

Ah, I got corrected. I was thinking of another. Clomid fan myself. YES, Im sayin 1 week at 30 "MAY" be better than 2 more at 20. Usually after 4 weeks or so, gains start to subside on SD. So, I think You have a better chance of gaining more this last week, than in the last 2.
ah i have read that clomid works faster. which is relevant to my interests but i dunno where to get it :/ ive heard that gains subside as well after the 4th wk, i was thinking maybe its because people don't eat enough since their caloric intake increases with the new weight..i know its not recommended to go past 3-4 weeks but i dont see myself doing another cycle at least for a while so i just wanna get as much out of it as possible..i think im going to go for 10 more days after this 4th week, 5 at 20 and 5 at 30. hopefully my ancillaries will prevent my chol levels from being completely fuked and all goes well in pct. thanks again

chris223

Awards
  • Established
got them at a supplement store.. they said it was legit and the bottle does say SERM so im hoping it is what it says. kind of strange that its capsules and not tabs but i guess caps are easier to make.

ah i have read that clomid works faster. which is relevant to my interests but i dunno where to get it :/ ive heard that gains subside as well after the 4th wk, i was thinking maybe its because people don't eat enough since their caloric intake increases with the new weight..i know its not recommended to go past 3-4 weeks but i dont see myself doing another cycle at least for a while so i just wanna get as much out of it as possible..i think im going to go for 10 more days after this 4th week, 5 at 20 and 5 at 30. hopefully my ancillaries will prevent my chol levels from being completely fuked and all goes well in pct. thanks again
Got it at a supplement store? That's shady as hell. I wouldn't trust it. Even if they made you pay cash and didn't issue a receipt, I still wouldn't trust it. I'm willing to bet they sold you a bottle of creatine caps. My recommendation is to get on Google, find a good research chem site and get yourself a research-grade SERM.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
No possible way you bought real tamoxifen otc at a supp store. You were had and did not research enough. Get yourself a legit serm.