PCT Help

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
How long does it take for PCT to bring back my libido?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
the part where you told us compound, length, dosage, and pct plan shows you definatly knew what you were doing

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
the part where you told us compound, length, dosage, and pct plan shows you definatly knew what you were doing
Ok sorry,
I was on test e, test sust and test cyp and deca. I would do 2 cc of alternating test and 1cc of deca. I did this for 12 weeks, then the 13th i was doing 1cc deca and 1cc of sust.
In my 8th week i started doing dbol 50 per day, then by the 11th week i dropped it and did anadrol and anavar (cant remember dosage off hand).

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Also, my pct has been 2000iu of hcg for 4 days (500 per day), 50 clomid and anavar. Also using Forged PCT, Unleashed, Gamma-o and 100 of proviron.
Im now up to 100 of clomid.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Isn't test sust already a blend of test prop, test cyp and test e? Did the injections make you sore for days after or was there no pain? Why is Anavar being used in PCT

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Isn't test sust already a blend of test prop, test cyp and test e? Did the injections make you sore for days after or was there no pain? Why is Anavar being used in PCT
I dont know. As for Anavar im not using it for pct, jusy tappering off.