Help with skipped pct

kevinsolid

Awards
Hello everyone,

I'm here searching for help. Last August I started a test e cycle. I was injecting 400mg every 4 days up until January. I stopped due to the fact I started having trouble with my gf and found it hard to keep my cool. I attempted to tapper down and could not find any clomid or nolvadex. To make a long story short, I've never been the same. I can not get an erection and I have crazy mood swings. Almost always depressed and emotional. This is very very uncommon for me. Before doing my cycle I had a 24 hour hard on and was very happy, confident and laid back. Now I am experiencing the polar opposite. I am here begging for help. I do not have insurance and I very badly need a solution.

I

tigerdb2

tigerdb2

Awards
Google research chemicals clomid/torem/nolva whichever SERM you're looking to take. Others can chime in with more detailed info but there's your very important first step.

kevinsolid

Awards
Thank you! Any suggestions on which ones, how much and a schedule? Is it cool to take this stuff even though I haven't had a test injection since January?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I really don't know that a SERM alone is going to help at this point. Not to sound callous, but your case is the very reason the guys on these boards jump all over people who get on here with dumb ideas and zero knowledge. I know you said you have no insurance, but you may need professional help. And the only answer may be TRT. There's some brilliant folk on here and hopefully one of them will have a protocol that can help you, but you're definitely right to be worried.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Run clomid 100/50/50/25
Teat boater
Erase pro

kevinsolid

Awards
chris223-I know. I dove in without proper research. I had no idea what I had got myself into. I greatly appreciate the advice and help!

thyrod - first off thank you for the reply. I'm assuming that the clomid instructions are 100mg for the first week, 50mg for the next and so on...?
do you have a suggestion in test boster? sorry for the stupid questions, I just don't want to dig a bigger hole then I'm already in.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
chris223-I know. I dove in without proper research. I had no idea what I had got myself into. I greatly appreciate the advice and help!

thyrod - first off thank you for the reply. I'm assuming that the clomid instructions are 100mg for the first week, 50mg for the next and so on...?
do you have a suggestion in test boster? sorry for the stupid questions, I just don't want to dig a bigger hole then I'm already in.
Yeah 100mg a day week 1 and so on. You may want to run nolva and clomid together. Also I don't know much about HCG but someone could possibly say if that could have an effect at kick starting you

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid works best. You need to convince your guys to work again.
As for libido, try a test booster like Testabolan and throw in some DAA and fadogia.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I don't think HCG is a good idea. That's just more exogenous stuff doing a job that your body is supposed to be doing on its own. This guy needs stuff that's going to get his body doing what it needs to do again, like Flex said, and that's not what HCG does. I prefer Flex's idea of SERM plus DAA/fadogia/etc., although Nolvadex may be the best bet for a SERM. I know Clomid has a reputation for being the best at restoring HPTA function, but I think that's just broscience. Was just reading a thread that referenced a study showing that tamoxifen increased LH and FSH better than other SERMs, including Clomid. And I know William Llewellyn prefers Nolva for restoring the HPTA.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Taken directly from Anabolics 9th edition:
The PCT program outlined below represents what I consider to be an ideal and effective post-cycle program. It was developed by the doctors at the Program for Wellness Restoration (PoWeR), who have a formidable history helping patients recover normal hormonal functioning following steroid therapy. One of the key doctors on this program, Dr. Michael Scally, claims to have successfully treated more than 100 cases of hypogonadism/hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, and is very well known in the field of androgen replacement therapy. PoWeR published this program as part of a recent clinical study, which involved 19 healthy male subjects who were taking supraphysiological (highly suppressive) doses of testosterone cypionate and nandrolone decanoate for 12 weeks. Their HPGA Normalization Protocol focuses on the combined use of HCG, Nolvadex' and Clomid, and is perhaps the only clinically documentec post-cycle therapy program to be found in the medica literature (it is amazing how little attention has been pai< to hormone normalization in clinical medicine). The mos notable variation from a classic PCT stack, such that I hav( been a longtime supporter of, is the combined use of tWl anti-estrogens. In this case I cannot say that there is disadvantage to such use; perhaps it is indeed the bette option.
Examining the program closely, we note that the teste are hit hard with HCG at the onset of therapy. Its intakE however, is limited to only 16 days. The doctor, undoubtedly recognize that when HCG is taken for toe long or at too high a dosage, it can desensitize the L~ receptor.349 This would only further exacerbate the post cycle problem, not help it. Anti-estrogens are used durin~ and after HCG, with a dosage of 10 mg of Nolvadex anc 100 mg of Clomid per day rounding out this complimeH of drugs. Clomid is used for a shorter period of time tha Nolvadex, likely because of the desensitizing effect it to' can have (on the pituitary gland) with continued USl
l
Among other things, these two anti-estrogens wi continue to foster LH release as testosterone levels start ~ go back up, as well as combat any potential estrogeni side effects that may be caused by HCG's up-regulation <I testicular aromatase activity.350 Although in the firl couple of weeks the anti-estrogens probably do very Iittll they should be much more helpful towards the middl and end of the program. During this clinical investigatio: normal hormonal function was restored in all subjed,I within 45 days of drug cessation.This is a definite succe~ far more favorable than the protracted recovery wind9 noted in studies without post-cycle therapy, such as t~! 250 mg/week testosterone enanthate investigatid, highlighted in Figure I. For me, I believe such a detail~ recovery program should follow any serious steroid cyc~ It is the best way to maintain your gains at their maximun and that is, after all, what we are after.
'
William Llewellyn's ANABOLleS, 9th ed.

Protocols: Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is taken at 2500lU every other day for 16 days. Clomiphene citrate 50 mg is taken twice per day for 30 days.Tamoxifen citrate is taken 20 mg per day for 45 days.

For what it's worth. Good luck

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i wanna know how the hell you got your hands on test e but couldnt get a serm. it only takes 2 seconds on google to find a serm, assuming you have half a brain