PCT for Fight Labs Test 400

Sylvoo

Awards
Hey guys Test 400 is my first PH ive used so im very new to this stuff, im about 4 days in and everything seems to be going fine. I have Fight Labs Estro-test as my PCT, however i have read on a few places on the internet that test 400 has an AI that suppress E and that their PCT will further suppress your E and that i will have one hell of a E rebound after supressing it that much. I was told that clomid will be my best answer as my PCT, although im not to sure. What do you guys think?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Kind of depends on what's actually in the Test 400. Post the ingredients if you can and folks will be better able to advise you. Just don't start taking it until you know for sure what you're dealing and what you'll need for PCT.

Sylvoo

Awards
this is what is on the test 400 bottle word for word how it is written it is a 255.4mg proprietary blend:

beta alanine
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-
17-one-6-bromodione-4-chioro-17a-
methyl androst-1
4-diene-3b, 17b-diol
bioperine (piper nigrum)

next is the estro test pct blend:

Tirbulus terrestris
reservatrol
mucuna puriens
stinging nettle
6-bromodione zinc
monomethionine aspartate
icariin
piper nigrum

chris223

Awards
  • Established
this is what is on the test 400 bottle word for word how it is written it is a 255.4mg proprietary blend:

beta alanine
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-
17-one-6-bromodione-4-chioro-17a-
methyl androst-1
4-diene-3b, 17b-diol
bioperine (piper nigrum)

next is the estro test pct blend:

Tirbulus terrestris
reservatrol
mucuna puriens
stinging nettle
6-bromodione zinc
monomethionine aspartate
icariin
piper nigrum
Eh, I'm really no expert on identifying compounds based on the nomenclature, but I wanna say that first one is Max-LMG and Google says the other is Halodrol. If I'm right, then I'd definitely recommend a more comprehensive PCT that includes a SERM. I believe LMG also presents a risk of estrogen and prolactin sides, for which you'd want to keep an AI like Erase and a prolactin control like Inhibit-P on hand. Just make sure you've got everything in order and know for sure what's in there before you start running this. Honestly, I don't like that it lists a proprietary blend instead of disclosing dosages. If it were me, I would avoid this product, but just make sure you know exactly what you're getting into with this thing.