Halo-plex 50/75/75/75/75/75 PCT

  1. Registered User
    danger9918's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    48

    Halo-plex 50/75/75/75/75/75 PCT


    I'm doing Nolvadex for 20/20/20/10
    Also got liv-52 and DAA by primaforce

    Should I add a pct assist like the cel pct assist or redefine revolution black or is my pct enough ? I'm a bit short on the money but if i need to add something i'll definitely do it.

    EDIT: would adding tribulus help ?

  2. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Tribulus is garbage.

    Pick up a bottle of erase.

    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3
    Or if you do erase pro 0/0/1/1/1/1
    DAA 3 grams throughout

    Edit you can do 20/20/20/10 if you want. Sorry didn't catch that. Whatever you are comfortable with
  3. Registered User
    ponysteak's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Tribulus is garbage.

    Pick up a bottle of erase.

    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3
    Or if you do erase pro 0/0/1/1/1/1
    DAA 3 grams throughout

    Edit you can do 20/20/20/10 if you want. Sorry didn't catch that. Whatever you are comfortable with
    I'm curious about your Erase protocol. I've been following what natty said below: (1/1/3/until the bottle runs out)

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I often get asked the best way to use Erase in PCT. Since Erase controls both cortisol and estrogen, I think it is important to use it throughout the entire PCT. What needs to be adjusted is the dosing throughout PCT.

    Do not take Erase with any other AIs. Make Erase the only AI of your PCT.

    For a complete over the counter PCT, I would do like so:

    Week 1-4 of PCT:
    3 caps Erase per day +
    Test Booster

    If using other estrogen reducing compounds:

    Week 1 of PCT: 1 cap Erase per day for cortisol control
    Week 2 of PCT: 1 cap Erase per day for cortisol control
    Week 3 of PCT: 3 caps Erase per day for cortisol and Estrogen control, and run until the bottle is gone (another 2-3 weeks)
    Why do you say 0/0/3/3/3/3? Is it because it's halo?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak

    I'm curious about your Erase protocol. I've been following what natty said below: (1/1/3/until the bottle runs out)

    Why do you say 0/0/3/3/3/3? Is it because it's halo?
    His is an OTC pct.
    mine includes a SERM. That's why lol
  5. Registered User
    ponysteak's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    I assume by "other estrogen reducing compounds" he means a serm.

    Paging Dr. Natty...
  6. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    I assume by "other estrogen reducing compounds" he means a serm.

    Paging Dr. Natty...
    Totally didn't see that, lol sorry my contacts are a little dry. And idk, his tapering could be along the same lines as mine. And mine accounts for the rebound after you stop your serm.
    I haven't cycled but I did my research, posted on a couple forums and even bought everything. Just didn't feel like going through with it.
  7. Registered User
    ponysteak's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    I wear contacts too...I know that feel bro.

    Thanks for your input.
  8. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    I wear contacts too...I know that feel bro.

    Thanks for your input.
    Sleeping with one days on always sucks lol.
    And np, hope I helped somewhat lol
  9. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, ca
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    do you have cycle assist for on cycle? i feel stupid asking this because it should be obvious
  10. Registered User
    danger9918's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    48

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    do you have cycle assist for on cycle? i feel stupid asking this because it should be obvious
    Yes i do, guess i should have mentioned it but i got 2 bottles of cel cycle assist
  11. Registered User
    tclax32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    23

    "StephenGarcia
    Tribulus is garbage.

    Pick up a bottle of erase.

    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3
    Or if you do erase pro 0/0/1/1/1/1
    DAA 3 grams throughout

    Edit you can do 20/20/20/10 if you want. Sorry didn't catch that. Whatever you are comfortable with"



    How much time do you take off between ending PCT and starting cycle back up?
  12. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    1867258

    Quote Originally Posted by tclax32 View Post
    "StephenGarcia
    Tribulus is garbage.

    Pick up a bottle of erase.

    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3
    Or if you do erase pro 0/0/1/1/1/1
    DAA 3 grams throughout

    Edit you can do 20/20/20/10 if you want. Sorry didn't catch that. Whatever you are comfortable with"



    How much time do you take off between ending PCT and starting cycle back up?
    Recommended time off = cycle+PCT, so 10-12 weeks off
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. halo-plex results?
    By brent86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. halo-plex results?
    By brent86 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 12:16 AM
  3. Halo-Plex by Hard Rock Supplements
    By negi01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 02:56 AM
  4. Halo-Plex by Rock Hard Supps. - Legit?
    By 808rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 05:31 AM
  5. hdrol 75-100 mg info and pct
    By greatescape in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in