- 09-30-2012, 10:00 PM
- 10-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Injectible meds usually come in one of two types of containers. First is a vial with a rubber top that you stick your needle into to withdraw the liquid; commonly called a multi-dose vial. Second is the ampule which has the "nipple" glass top that snaps off. Liquid is then withdrawn. The second is a single dose container which does not lend itself to being resealed and thereby remaining sterile. If you had multiple syringes you could store the doses like (4) syringes each containing 500u. This would keep things sterile.
10-15-2012, 04:21 PM
10-15-2012, 05:24 PM
also get a STERIL sealed vial.
they are very cheap, if you dont know where , PM me i know a few places that sell steril medical things.
I dont rec storing insyring for weeks it is asking for infection. spend the 2$ on the vial.
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
10-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Store ur mixed HCG in a sealed sterile vial (then in the fridge).
Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
10-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:02 PM
- By broker_mike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2003, 10:55 PM
- By broker_mike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2003, 05:22 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 06:37 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2002, 08:54 PM