long time since i ran a Havoc cycle, need a pinch of advice.

evilsteve02

Awards
hey guys, 29 years old; haven't ran a Havoc cycle in 5 years. I am pretty sure I am missing something with my support supp's but I am not sure. I have seen a very wide variety of stuff used for pct or even on cycle. but here is where I am at now.

on cycle: Havoc, joint sup, liver sup (start a few weeks before cycle)

off: nolva, Reversital v2 (which i am thinking about starting after 4 weeks of nolva, still up in the air with that), liver sup, and some creatine

i use protein and a pre-workout now (because i work then hit the gym) also going to use a weight gainer.

so anyways, it still seems like something is missing from this or maybe there are alternate ways of using these products (or alternate products). anyways, any information would be appreciated and the cheaper the better too :), lol.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Add in 3g of daa into your pct with an AI like erase or you can look into PNIs paragon it has both nmda (stronger form of daa) and an AI built into it and its on sale at NP plus you get a free shirt lol but also maybe get some hawthorn berry for BP issues you may come across

evilsteve02

Awards
Add in 3g of daa into your pct with an AI like erase or you can look into PNIs paragon it has both nmda (stronger form of daa) and an AI built into it and its on sale at NP plus you get a free shirt lol but also maybe get some hawthorn berry for BP issues you may come across
now would the "paragon" eliminate the need for reversital or just use it for it's Daa properties and the test boosting is a bonus? Also, yeah i forgot i had a bottle of H-berry and didn't put it on here.

also, i really appreciate the input

chris223

Awards
  • Established
now would the "paragon" eliminate the need for reversital or just use it for it's Daa properties and the test boosting is a bonus? Also, yeah i forgot i had a bottle of H-berry and didn't put it on here.

also, i really appreciate the input
Reversitol is an AI, you can just use that if you already have it. Get some DAA and use 3 grams a day during PCT.

evilsteve02

Awards
ok, I finalized my list so far:

On Cycle: Havoc (rpn), Joint Sup (natures Joint Health), Liver sup (Cycle Armor), celltech

Post cycle: Nolva, cycle armor, DAA powder, celltech

After P.C.: Reversital v2 (4 weeks)