Methadrol Extreme PCT critique.. Jay Cutler for Halloween

1. Methadrol Extreme PCT critique.. Jay Cutler for Halloween

Running a 1 month MD-Extreme mid October. Running the cycle for mass. Here's my set up:

Weeks 1-4...
    MD-Extreme: 2/2/2/2 Will space each pill out 12 hrs.
    Cycle Assist: 8/8/8/8 Will take half way between MD-E
    HCgenerate: 5/5/5/5 Should I take this with the MD-E or the Cycle Assist?
    Multi, fish oil, joint support, bcaas,

Weeks 5-8:
    Clomid: 75/50/50/25
    Either Forma Stanzol or Erase Pro
    Athletic Edge Nutrition APE (natti) Anyone have good or bad experience with this? Any proven natti's that are better?
    SNS DAA: 8/8/8/8

Anything that I'm missing that could be benificial?

2. Anyone?
    •   

3. I would stick with Erase for PCT, as formestane can be suppressive at high dosages. Everything else looks good. Don't remember what's in Methadrol though.

4. I had a little bit of suppression when I took Erase pro about 3 months ago, but I ran it solo

5. Quote Originally Posted by LTFU
    I had a little bit of suppression when I took Erase pro about 3 months ago, but I ran it solo
    Really? You had bloodwork done before and after using it that showed reduced endogenous hormone levels as a result of running Erase Pro? How long did you use it for?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Really? You had bloodwork done before and after using it that showed reduced endogenous hormone levels as a result of running Erase Pro? How long did you use it for?
    My mad, I miss interpreted what you said so disregard that ha. With the erase pro will I start it first day of pct or wait until 2nd or 3rd week

7. Quote Originally Posted by LTFU

My mad, I miss interpreted what you said so disregard that ha. With the erase pro will I start it first day of pct or wait until 2nd or 3rd week
    Week three.

8. Alright, thanks for the help. Only other question I have is if im running Hcgenerate with the MD-e should I take it when I take the MD-e or when I take the cycle assist

9. Quote Originally Posted by LTFU
    Alright, thanks for the help. Only other question I have is if im running Hcgenerate with the MD-e should I take it when I take the MD-e or when I take the cycle assist
    Not sure honestly, but I don't think it matters. I'd probably lean toward taking it with the CA if you can handle all those pills at once, but I really don't think it'll matter.

10. That's what I was starting to think. Thanks for the help, really appreciate it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methadrol Extreme cycle and PCT!
    By jtcastro1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 03:18 PM
  2. Cycle Critique and suggestions for PCT
    By TonsKGB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 11:28 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 10:58 PM