- 09-26-2012, 03:58 PM
- 09-26-2012, 08:07 PM
time doesnt matter..u can take it am or pm. i take mine first thing in the morning with or with out food.
- 09-27-2012, 07:38 AM
09-27-2012, 08:16 AM
When people say dose it 90/60/60/30 is that in ml or what?
09-27-2012, 08:19 AM
I ask becuase my syringe goes from .2 to 1 mL and I assume that when people say 90 they are meaning .9 mL.
Is this correct?
09-27-2012, 08:35 AM
- 5'9" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- At the buffet
- Rep Power
No, that is not correct. Numbers represent milligrams. Your product should state how many mg per ml. If 60mg/ml, you would taks 1.5 ml to get 90 mg. All products may not be dosed the same so nobody would recommend dosing in ml.
09-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Ok that helps. Thanks!
Similar Forum Threads
- By TulsaTalons in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:45 PM
- By onemind1body in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2010, 11:53 AM
- By VINYL in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:25 PM
- By luxxxury in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2008, 02:09 PM
- By Joker22 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2007, 07:00 PM