very low test after 2 months of pct

jev871

jev871

Awards
Ok so I had my lab's done every few months, the last one was very important because it determined whether I can have my gyno surgery or not. Every thing came back normal except my total test is 24 (normal is 250-1100) and my free test is 4.6 (normal is 35-155).
I did my cycle of halo and dmz
Halo was 75/75/100/100/125
Dmz 15/15/15/15/15
Pct month one was
Erase pro at 1 a day and Clomid 100/50/50/50
Month two was erase pro and test powder.
Should I start the Clomid again?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I had my lab's done every few months, the last one was very important because it determined whether I can have my gyno surgery or not. Every thing came back normal except my total test is 24 (normal is 250-1100) and my free test is 4.6 (normal is 35-155).
I did my cycle of halo and dmz
Halo was 75/75/100/100/125
Dmz 15/15/15/15/15
Pct month one was
Erase pro at 1 a day and Clomid 100/50/50/50
Month two was erase pro and test powder.
Should I start the Clomid again?
Please tell me that's a typo! 240 right?!

jev871

jev871

Awards
That's what I thought. I had my doc reorder the labs... I will post the printout as soon as I get it..

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
It takes more than two months to normalize even with the best pct; so if test is 240 and not 24, depending on what it was last month you could be on track as long as there is a steady increase. If the 24 is legit then you may have had bunk clomid and may want to consider resourcing and attempt a restart. Good luck

jev871

jev871

Awards
It takes more than two months to normalize even with the best pct; so if test is 240 and not 24, depending on what it was last month you could be on track as long as there is a steady increase. If the 24 is legit then you may have had bunk clomid and may want to consider resourcing and attempt a restart. Good luck
I am getting my lab's tomorrow morning, depending on the out come I will go from there

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
24 is something completely ABNORMAL!

You must have read something wrong. If anything while taking PCT products the first month into post cycle therapy your test will be HIGHEST since you are using ammo to initiate it. Once you discontinue the pct ancillaries and function without assistance,,,, THEN you will know where you stand.

That is why I like to stay on ancillaries and switch them up and keep test high as possible before next cycle in order to not deflate and gain too much BF etc....

Safe to stay on some thing like TRS and low dose aromasin --8 mg a day

-Matt

jev871

jev871

Awards
Well I had the labs drawn again this morning, the only one I have gotten back so far is my cbc... I will post the test when I see it.
Thanks for everyone's help, I know my test is low (maybe not 24) but I feel like **** in the gym and I have lost alot of size...

jev871

jev871

Awards
Ok so I have not gotten all the results back but my LH is up and so is my prolactin. The doc emailed me and she said that I should wait until my pain from the gyno is gone to have the surgery and I should start tamoxifen... she also said my test is normal but I haven't see the results myself... my question is how long can the pain from gyno last?

jev871

jev871

Awards
So I got the results for my test and all is good! The pic I attached is of the past 6 months and with only a few days of Clomid and nolva my test has jumped alot.

ForumRunner_20120929_233806.png

m0nst4r

m0nst4r

Awards
My numbers were lower than those.

Sent from my INFUSE 4G using Am.com

jev871

jev871

Awards
My total test is 676 ng/dl (normal is 250-1100)
My free is 86.6 pg/ml (normal is 33-155)

jev871

jev871

Awards
I wish mine were that high.

I have only taken this and so far it's worked.

Muscle pharm bullet proof.
Clomid 50/50/50
tamoxifen 20/20

I am gonna drop the Clomid and run the nolva for a month longer since I still have slight pain from the gyno.. any suggestions?

m0nst4r

m0nst4r

Awards
I had a 10 & a 0.5 so I'm gonna have to do something

jev871

jev871

Awards
I had a 10 & a 0.5 so I'm gonna have to do something

If you can get it drawn again, that seem like a lab error.
Did you just finish a cycle?

m0nst4r

m0nst4r

Awards
I had it drawn again last week. I haven't done a cycle since December. All my other levels were normal. Those were only ones that were low.

jev871

jev871

Awards
I had it drawn again last week. I haven't done a cycle since December. All my other levels were normal. Those were only ones that were low.

Was your LH high or low? If it was high and it's been that long since your cycle you my be completely shut down.
I would just start Clomid and tamoxifen.

jev871

jev871

Awards
luteinizing hormone. It is the hormone responsible for telling your balls to make test. It responds to the amount of test in your body. If your test is low your LH production goes up, when you have a lot of test (like during a cycle) it drops

m0nst4r

m0nst4r

Awards
Free & total test levels

mafiozo

Awards
Yup, I'm in the same boat. My total test, lowest, was 87 in Jan of this year. I used Clomid and HCG to recover and it went to 700+. Found out that it's down again, this week, so now I'm on the train for further research. Doc is going to check out my other hormones and if all else is well, put me back on Clomid. I've never wanted to be normal as much as I do now, I miss having my "natty". We really don't value health until it's too late.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Yup, I'm in the same boat. My total test, lowest, was 87 in Jan of this year. I used Clomid and HCG to recover and it went to 700+. Found out that it's down again, this week, so now I'm on the train for further research. Doc is going to check out my other hormones and if all else is well, put me back on Clomid. I've never wanted to be normal as much as I do now, I miss having my "natty". We really don't value health until it's too late.
Yep. I hope my levels stay this way... I will cycle again but it's gonna be a while.
Also...did your doc give you a rx for hcg? All I got was tamoxifen... I used rc Clomid with it.

mafiozo

Awards
Yep. I hope my levels stay this way... I will cycle again but it's gonna be a while.
Also...did your doc give you a rx for hcg? All I got was tamoxifen... I used rc Clomid with it.
No not at all. I talked to him about HCG and he didn't even recognize it as a way to "help". I got Clomid and that was it, 50mg/day and I was doing HCG 5000iu in 3 shots for 1 week. Lesson learned, should have done it throughout cycle, but I didn't know I would have responded to this like hell.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Free & total test levels

You willing to run the tcf-1 and and sustain alpha gel and do some blood work to verify the products effectiveness?????

-matt

jev871

jev871

Awards
Just say yes, I would... lol

m0nst4r

m0nst4r

Awards
Yes!
Yes!
Yes!

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Interesting post man...i got labs done for the first time in years a little over 6 months or so ago...i forgot the total test, but my doc said it was the lowest hes ever seen...liver levels were high too but I'd expected that...anyway i got labs done a few months ago everything was a lot better....he wants me.to get labs done again this week, my question is how much of an increase does test go up while on?

jev871

jev871

Awards
Interesting post man...i got labs done for the first time in years a little over 6 months or so ago...i forgot the total test, but my doc said it was the lowest hes ever seen...liver levels were high too but I'd expected that...anyway i got labs done a few months ago everything was a lot better....he wants me.to get labs done again this week, my question is how much of an increase does test go up while on?
On what? Clomid/nolva? Mine jumped in like a week

blayke88

Banned
Awards
On sd mid way through cycle...i figure test levels wont even show up since itll be so high, but mabe I'm wrong, thats what i meant, sorry didnt explain good enough

jev871

jev871

Awards
On sd mid way through cycle...i figure test levels wont even show up since itll be so high, but mabe I'm wrong, thats what i meant, sorry didnt explain good enough
If you are on any ds, your test would be very low. You body will shut down production of testosterone.