PCT for 11-lean cycle 750mg - AnabolicMinds.com

PCT for 11-lean cycle 750mg

1. New Member

Question PCT for 11-lean cycle 750mg

So im goign to be taking 11lean and use CEL cycle assist or AI Life support (is there a big difference between the two?) before during and after.

im going to dose 11lean at 750mg probably at the highest, start with 625mg.

Ive just been really unsure of what to take for PCT. I looked at the 11-oxo bible and stated SERMS werent nec. unless you took really high doses, like 900mg+ Could i still take a SERM? I was thinking Nolva and maybe dose it down to 10/10/5/5 or should i just stick w/the rec. 20/20/10/10?

In addition to the SERM i was also going to take leanXtreme as recommended nby the 11oxo bible.

But should i not even take Nolva at all? Even at the lower dose? My biggest reasons for taking Nolva over OTC pct's is because Nolva is proven and cheap, whereas the OTC pills that are recommended are discontinued, hard to find, and expensive...and im not too familiar with some of the "clones" of those and if they even properly work.

I plan to order all the stuff this weekend, thank you for your help and advice.

2. New Member

Anyone? :/
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Name:  james pst cycle.JPG
Views: 417
Size:  57.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy_13 View Post
    So im goign to be taking 11lean and use CEL cycle assist or AI Life support (is there a big difference between the two?) before during and after.

im going to dose 11lean at 750mg probably at the highest, start with 625mg.

Ive just been really unsure of what to take for PCT. I looked at the 11-oxo bible and stated SERMS werent nec. unless you took really high doses, like 900mg+ Could i still take a SERM? I was thinking Nolva and maybe dose it down to 10/10/5/5 or should i just stick w/the rec. 20/20/10/10?

In addition to the SERM i was also going to take leanXtreme as recommended nby the 11oxo bible.

But should i not even take Nolva at all? Even at the lower dose? My biggest reasons for taking Nolva over OTC pct's is because Nolva is proven and cheap, whereas the OTC pills that are recommended are discontinued, hard to find, and expensive...and im not too familiar with some of the "clones" of those and if they even properly work.

I plan to order all the stuff this weekend, thank you for your help and advice.

My tester for AndroLean v3 (11kt and 7oxo) showed high endogenous Total test levels DIRECTLY after cycle. It was pretty alarming, as we had him just dose it once early in the morning.

The boost could have been from the lowered estrogen, DHT and cortisol which sometimes causes a elevated T level...

Here are his before cycle and after cycle levels --

Name:  james pre cycle.JPG
Views: 576
Size:  62.9 KBName:  james pst cycle.JPG
Views: 417
Size:  57.9 KB

He is now using Testosterone Recovery Stack and I will test him 30 days after that now...

-Matt
    •   

4. New Member

Right on. Im curious to see if 11lean will increase test that much and if so i wonder how it will effect me as i think i have low test but since i have no insurance im unable to get bloodwork done. :/

Woa, that recovery stack has a lot of stuff to take..im thinking i shold stick with the Nolva SERM but just curious as to how to dose it...20/20/10/10 or 10/10/5/5

Im leaning towards to the 10/5 split due to the mild nature of 11lean and sicne the dose is not so high, but im wondering about how the lower SERM dose will work.
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

11test is mild to not really elicit the need for serm usage, but wont hurt I suppose.

-Matt
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I have a physique competitor using AndroLEAN now for his preparation and the final outcome should be VERY impressive!

Will post pics soon --- (his show is 12 days out)

-Matt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:56 AM
  2. PCT for my first cycle????
    By jws8118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 04:58 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 01:12 PM
  4. PCT for Winstrol/EQ cycle...