Advice on HCG administration before PCT

saranc

Awards
This is my first cycle and is as follows:

Test Cyptionate: weeks 1-3 (250mg), weeks 4-11 (500mg) weeks 12-14 (250mg)

Deca durabolin: weeks 1-3(150mg) weeks 4-5(300mg) weeks 6-7(400mg) weeks 8-9(500mg) weeks 10-11(300mg) week 12(200mg)

Anadrol: week 10 (50mg/day) weeks 11-13 (100mg/day) weeks 14-15 (50mg/day)

ancillaries:
proviron: weeks 1-4 (1 tab/day) weeks 11-14 (1 tab/day)

nolvadex: week 10 (1 tab/day) and for PCT weeks 17-20 (1 tab/day)

Clomid: PCT weeks 17-20 (1 tab/day)

I have just started week 11 of my cycle. I was advised by a friend to take HCG during PCT but after reading articles and threads on HCG it seems I would have been better off running it on cycle. Im wondering should I start taking HCG now for the rest of my cycle to get the balls going again or wait till PCT? I read that for every day LH has been shut off that 40 IU of HCG is needed as a 'jumpstart' (in my case 70 days shutdown x40IU = 2800IU shot) and what dosage/how often should i shoot HCG after the initial shot? I have 15000IU.
Also would it be advisable to run proviron right up to PCT while the long-esters clear to prevent gyno etc?
p.s I know running drol at the end of cycle is unusual.. i just wasn't getting enbough gains so i wanted to make the most of this cycle because i dont intend on doing another for at least 6 months.
Apologies for all the questions im just new to steroids and dont want to **** up my PCT! thanks!

saranc

Awards
Thanks Gregg really apreciate the advice man! So I should do an initial shot of 2800iu and then 500iu every day after that? Or just 500iu every day?

running 25 mg proviron, and for PCT 20mgs of nolva and 50mgs of clomid.

I duno what the deal is with the pyramid doses that was what i was advised to do. Im not sure of the logic behind it. In week 10 I took nolva when starting anadrol to prevent any possible gyno. Then after doing my own research I found out nolva would probably be better saved for PCT and now I've switched to proviron. The only reason I stopped taking proviron during the cycle was because I was told that it shouldn't be taken for more than 21 days in a row, again questionable advise. Thanks

saranc

Awards
Ok thanks. Ya I have enough nolvadex and clomid for that. Im going to run peptides mod grf1-29 and GHRP6 for PCT aswell. I was taking them before I started my ASS cycle and I want to use them to retain more of my gains without using steroids. Thanks for the advise

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Read this article it helos explain what you need to know about proper hCG protocols

saranc

Awards
Ya thats the article I read that mentioned the 'kickstart' dosing of HCG. I think I'll go for that but I'm still not sure what to do after that.. wait 4-7 days after the big dose and then do 500iu every day until 10 days before PCT? or keep doing hight dosage every week or what?

saranc

Awards
no none of those products.. i havent heard of any of them? anti-estrogens?