Mdrol cycle cut short, PCT question

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
Hey guys,

Running mdrol for the second time, but I've decided to cut it short because I got pretty sick this weekend (unrelated to mdrol, probably strep throat the way it feels). I usually have a tough time getting over a sickness so I doubt I will be able to gain anything from running mdrol for another two weeks. (not being able to eat 3500cals ED from no appetite/throwing up, no energy for the gym, etc.) I am starting my pct today, but I was a little unsure as to the length and dosage given such a short cycle. I ran mdrol at 10mg ED for the first week, and 20mg ED for the second. I have nolva and PCT assist for pct. I've also been using the necessary support supps throughout, with a two week preload phase. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would do a mini two week PCT and then jump back on cycle.

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
Thanks for the reply. What dosage do you suggest I run the nolva at? I'm not sure about going right back on after two weeks of pct. Shouldn't I just wait the regular period (cycle length + pct length = time off) and start it then?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the reply. What dosage do you suggest I run the nolva at? I'm not sure about going right back on after two weeks of pct. Shouldn't I just wait the regular period (cycle length + pct length = time off) and start it then?
that would proly be the best idea. let yourself fully recover then start fresh. otherwise you might start harsh ass sd without your body being at 100% and risk damaging it even more