first PH can someone rate my support/pct see if its ok for what i

1. Registered User
    Answers

first PH can someone rate my support/pct see if its ok for what i

Hey guys taking my first PH Halotest-25 from powerlabs

im starting out taking USP Labs Super Cissus Rx for joints, Orange triad, omega369 and CEL CycleAssist and my normal preworkout which is longjacktongkat ali, 20e, and animal pump for two weeks before i start

I will continue taking all that through the cycle after two weeks but stopping the animal pump (i hear its not recommended) start 4 weeks of halotest at 50 50 75 100 followed by a 3 week PCT

for PCT ill be doing Triazole/Activate Xtreme and competitive edge PCT assist. Assuming this all works
    on the 4th week ill be doing the Cel Cycleassist and then ill pick up the HALOTREN for a month and then the same PCT after, a month of PCT and go back to my normal workouts

Does this seem correct or am I all wrong about this. I think ive done a fair amount of research.

Links for everything im looking ot pick up
    amazon /CEL-CycleAssist/dp/B0074VDB8G
    amazon /10%25-off-Halotest-25-Prohormone-Warehouse/dp/B007D58G7O/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1 347587017&sr=1-1&keywords=halotest
    powerlabnutrition /halotest.html
    bodybuilding /store/drivensports/triazole.html
    amazon /Usp-Labs-Supercissus-Capsules-120-Count/dp/B001183UX4
    bodybuilding /store/drivensports/activate-xtreme.html

(cant post links just put dot com at the end )
    I am 27yrs old 175lbs i wanna bulk up i wanna get stronger ive been stuck on this plateau for a while now. Doing dbol or anything like that is kind of out of hte question i have no contacts and i have no idea how ppl get the real stuff off the internet and im not looking to go hard for my first PH.

Appreciate any constructive criticism

2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

1) There's something cheaper than Halotest-25 but same compound.

2) How's the bulking foods looking?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I really hope your not trolling bc I'm taking time to write a decent answer...ok first off 4 weeks of Hdrol isn't going to do much it kicks in 3 weeks in so run it 6 weeks total...and as for pct you need a SERM (Clomid, Novla or torem) take your pick and search it to get the correct dosages...and time on plus pct=time off so 6 weeks of Hdrol and 4 weeks of pct means no cycles for 10 weeks after you last dosage of your serm on your last day of your pct
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I really hope your not trolling bc I'm taking time to write a decent answer...ok first off 4 weeks of Hdrol isn't going to do much it kicks in 3 weeks in so run it 6 weeks total...and as for pct you need a SERM (Clomid, Novla or torem) take your pick and search it to get the correct dosages...and time on plus pct=time off so 6 weeks of Hdrol and 4 weeks of pct means no cycles for 10 weeks after you last dosage of your serm on your last day of your pct
    il double post to lol

not trolling but finding a decent answer is impossible lol, See and i heard a serm was to much for this product, I will run it for six weeks, should i even bother with the triazol and xtreme with the serm, so when i finish my cycle nothing for 10 weeks, that sucks lol, should i bother with teh PCT support? is everything else ok?
    Last edited by gaming09; 09-13-2012 at 10:57 PM. Reason: thanks btw
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    1) There's something cheaper than Halotest-25 but same compound.

2) How's the bulking foods looking?
    whats cheaper,

Bulking foods are looking good taking in 2700 and lifting very heavy my macros are pretty on target for a good bulk. should see a 10 lb increase over the cycle im hoping

thanks
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    It's p-mag, confused with h-Drol but not actually h-Drol...

Mechabol is another clone to Halotest-25/P-mag.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Thanks for clearing that up but regardless it will shut you down bro use a serm
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up but regardless it will shut you down bro use a serm
    on the other forum if u can check ty
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

anyone telling you to not take a serm is an idiot that ran a cycle in their past without one and doesnt want to feel alone in his ignorance. and youre definately going the expensive route with your pct choices. a serm + ai + test booster like daa or any otc pct product would completely sufffice for pmag or hdrol. lean xtreme is an added bonus, but not necesary on something so mild. your planned pct is basically 3 test boosters, you should reconsider your pct plan
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Not 100% sure what you said, but Mechabol is methylclostebol. Pmag converts to methylclostebol.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    anyone telling you to not take a serm is an idiot that ran a cycle in their past without one and doesnt want to feel alone in his ignorance. and youre definately going the expensive route with your pct choices. a serm + ai + test booster like daa or any otc pct product would completely sufffice for pmag or hdrol. lean xtreme is an added bonus, but not necesary on something so mild. your planned pct is basically 3 test boosters, you should reconsider your pct plan

1000% agree with this, there are a few mods and posters (not on this site) that will tell you to run PH's/designers without a serm and I think it's the single worse advice you can tell someone. To the OP make sure you have one on hand and listen to Thunder he has given some great advice concerning what to do and please don't run 3 test boosters only as your pct.
  12. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gaming09 View Post
    il double post to lol

not trolling but finding a decent answer is impossible lol, See and i heard a serm was to much for this product, I will run it for six weeks, should i even bother with the triazol and xtreme with the serm, so when i finish my cycle nothing for 10 weeks, that sucks lol, should i bother with teh PCT support? is everything else ok?
    How much do you weigh? You probably dont need to go up to 100mgs. It just raises the risk for sides and shutdown.
    MANY people have gone OTC pct for Hdrol . If you choose to go this route then I would recommend SNS DAA with Erase or Triazole

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please can you rate my new Split 5 day training schedule!
    By AdamSweeting in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 04:52 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 10:57 PM
  3. Can someone estimate my BF%?
    By Clownshoes in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 10:03 PM
  4. Can someone evaluate my diet?
    By Edge in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 02:02 PM
  5. Can someone critique my Workout Routine?
    By camo1131 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 09:18 AM