Treating mild gyno during pct

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
I ran a tzone/epi stack and have just finished my last day. I had puffy nips on cycle which i treated with aromasin. I was also running caber during the whole cycle. I have clomid for pct and was going to run aromasin post pct as well to prevent rebound. Well I just realized today that it appears i have some tissue forming around the aureola and it is noticable when I bend over and flex. It is really mild but I am still worried. There is not a lump under either nipple. One thing I have noticed is the day after I run my aromasin the puffiness is gone and it doesn't even appear that I have any tissue there at all. During pct should I run the aromasin together with the clomid to create the best possible environment to get rid of this? or should I just wait till after the clomid to see if the problem is still there then run the traditional letro tapered down to nolva? would an AI and SERM together be counterproductive? Do symptoms like this commonly resolve during PCT? any advice would be appreciated. thanks

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't play with your nipples or the area of suspected gyno
^^ this.

Id use exmestane two weeks past the last dose of clomid, personal preferance. 12.5mg eod or e3d

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
I was doing 12.5 e3d on cycle, I think it wasn't enough because I am in the situation I am in. I will do 12.5 eod. The case is so mild and there is no lump I am hoping the 100 clomid and 12.5 eod of aromasin should zap it quickly. If not I will do Letro after the clomid is done followed by nolva. I am optimistic because there is no lump and it's just puffiness on the nipple and around the areola.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your caber may have been bunk, puffy nips with no lump? Sounds more like a prolactin issue...

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
I am doing aromasin 12.5 daily (I had more than i thought left) for 45 days, maybe longer if I taper and running clomid at 100/50/50, then maybe ordering more or nolva. I got the sexual side effects from caber so I didn't think it was bunk but maybe. If after 10-14 days if I don't see a noticeable improvement. Letro time. I'm just grateful there are no lumps! I will never run a tren product again

EDIT - I am also on DAA (for 2 days now), which can raise prolactin I have heard. should i discontinue this???

binkshimself

Awards
Hey I have the same exact problem. Puffiness with no soreness or lumps. It just looks retarded when I flex or bend over. I've read a ton of threads about progesterone and prolactin issues causing these symptoms. I've been running 1mg of letro and 1mg of prami for about a week now... I'll be watching this thread

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
Any noticeable improvement?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I have the same exact problem. Puffiness with no soreness or lumps. It just looks retarded when I flex or bend over. I've read a ton of threads about progesterone and prolactin issues causing these symptoms. I've been running 1mg of letro and 1mg of prami for about a week now... I'll be watching this thread
Smart man with starting at 1mg. No need to "blast" that "ish" with 2.5mg letro, ppl forget it destroys your E, lipids, sex drive and gives horrible joint pain. 1mg will shrink it slowly, but; you wont have any of the above sides either.

OP whats your bf% at? Same for you bink. Also bink, you can still rebound on a dose that low of letro, so the day you start tapering down, incorporate aromasin 12.5mg eod.

If your bf% is higher, cutting will be about the only thing that will rid the fatty tissue.

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
My bf is low cause i just came off a recomp. I'm at around 8% I think.

But what's crazy is I take my aromasin at night and in the morning it looks soo much better. I wonder if it's cause aromasin makes me piss so it's water weight? Or if the reduced estrogen is resolving the problem... I am starting clomid tonight, but haha I can't stop thinking about it lmfao

binkshimself

Awards
As far as results they are def less sensative. When it first flared the area around the areola was also swollen but that has dissapeared. Areolas are still puffy and wide though.

I have some arimidex that I was contemplating using during and after the letro taper but I've read several threads saying to start dosing nolva on the letro taper and several weeks after to block any estro rebound. What are your thoughts?

I'm a pretty lean guy so to guess I'd say I'm not much above 10% if at all.

binkshimself

Awards
My bf is low cause i just came off a recomp. I'm at around 8% I think.

But what's crazy is I take my aromasin at night and in the morning it looks soo much better. I wonder if it's cause aromasin makes me piss so it's water weight? Or if the reduced estrogen is resolving the problem... I am starting clomid tonight, but haha I can't stop thinking about it lmfao

I'd look into clomid vs nolva dude... it's hard given our situation considering it's probably a combination of a few problems rather than just too much estro binding to mammary tissue. Clomid actually "stimulates the hypothalamus to, in turn stimulant the anterior pituitary gland (aka hypophysis) to release gonadotrophic hormones. The gonadotrophic hormones are follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH - aka interstitial cell stimulating hormone (ICSH)). FSH stimulates the testes to produce more testosterone, and LH stimulates them to secrete more testosterone." While nolva simply blocks the estrogen receptors in the nipples.

I don't know if either will be good for someone in our shoes but take a look at a few threads on "progesterone gyno" or "lowering prolactin" "effects of increased prolactin in men". I just googled a bunch of those and found a ton of info. Good luck man and I'll keep you posted.

zeroshens

Awards
nolva is prescribed by docs to reverse gyno. 20mg/day for 3 months.

i would start there. people have been successful with nolva gyno treatment. it is just gonna take longer than a few weeks to get rid of that tissue. you might have to do a few cycles of this treatment for the full effect.

the half-life of exemestane in men is only about 8 to 9 hours. in women it is effective much longer. next time around i would try to dose daily. it is common for bodybuilders on steroids to dose it at 25mg/day and sometimes as high as 25mg/12hours. 12.5mg/day has been a great place to start for me as well.

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
Yea nolva is good for estrogen related gyno but not for progestin related gyno which is what I believe I have because of the puffiness but no lump. I started clomid at 100 last night, an continuing aromasin and caber. My nipples looked normal this morning and then as the day goes on the puffiness slowly returns. I know it's directly related to me taking my aromasin at night and seeing the effects the next morning, I will just be patient and keep you guys updated if I change my plan of attack lol

binkshimself

Awards
Yea nolva is good for estrogen related gyno but not for progestin related gyno which is what I believe I have because of the puffiness but no lump. I started clomid at 100 last night, an continuing aromasin and caber. My nipples looked normal this morning and then as the day goes on the puffiness slowly returns. I know it's directly related to me taking my aromasin at night and seeing the effects the next morning, I will just be patient and keep you guys updated if I change my plan of attack lol

Word... I will do the same. Ordered some inhibit-p and I might run that along with letro an prami. Good luck

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
I think I am going to order prami. If it is progesterone gyno, the caber should have prevented it. Since it didn't it must have been bunk and or lost its effectiveness. Either that or increase dose of caber to 1 mg e3d as opposed to .5

binkshimself

Awards
I think I am going to order prami. If it is progesterone gyno, the caber should have prevented it. Since it didn't it must have been bunk and or lost its effectiveness. Either that or increase dose of caber to 1 mg e3d as opposed to .5

give it a shot and see if it helps you. I'm not really seeing any changes other than what I listed before. It's been about 2 weeks with the prami and nothin... Hopefully it'll help you out. Be careful with the side effects though it effed me up pretty bad the first time I took some. Start out with like .25 mg an hour or so before bed and then start to taper up. Should be something like this

day 1-3 .25mg (to see how you react)
4-5 .5mg and then eventually to 1mg if you feel you need to.

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
It's been about 6 days. There is noticeable improvement, although I don't know if it is permanent yet or just reduced symptoms from the AI. I read that Letro and aromasin can mask the symptoms of progesterone gyno as its recommended before a show. I'll keep y'all updated

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
Just wanted to update. It's day 14 or so and Although i believe my test is back and libido is back the nipples are still puffy and there is what I think is fat around the areola still. I am eating maintenance calories for the rest of pct and continuing my aromasin and caber and clomid because they have gotten better somewhat. I think it's called pseudo gyno from what I have read and my next plan of attack after pct is a calorie deficit to see if I can eliminate the fat. Mid range cardio and heavy weights but if after 3-5 pounds cause i am already at a pretty low bf, if there is no improvement I will have to keep researching.

binkshimself

Awards
hey man how's it going so far? any change in condition?

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
Yea man. I think they look better just not normal or really "good enough" yet. I upped my caber and added b6 but the more I read I think it's fat behind my nips so I have to be at a calorie deficit with low e and low prolactin and my body will burn that area up. I started my deficit yesterday. I don't care if I lose gains honestly. I can always get them back with a non tren product haha
Is yours any better?

binkshimself

Awards
Mine seemed like it was getting better for a bit but I honestly haven't seen any changes since like 3 weeks ago. That prami is a pain in the ass man... I HAD to quit taking that stuff. The side effects sucked balls and considering I wasn't seeing any results I figured it was a good idea to quit. I'm going to taper and finish off this letro and start adex, then taper off of that. I want to see if it will get any worse/or better without flooding my body with all this BS. If it stays the same I'll continue on this inhibit P and might look into something else... Maybe some caber... from what I hear the side effects are not nearly as bad as prami.

binkshimself

Awards
I've also read about how EPI cycles can clear up mild gyno. Sounds kinda retarded but if I don't get any worse off of all these meds I might look into it more for the beginning of next year. Def want to wait a few more months though. keep me posted dude.

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
UPDATE TIME! I finished my PCT of clomid/aromasin/liquid caber and saw no reduction in nipple size, atleast not anything noticeable enough for me to call it progress. I went to a different chem site and ordered torem/letro/prami and aromasin to prevent rebound. I am running it 50mg/1.25/.5-.75 for a few weeks to see if i can make a dent in it this way. I will NEVER use liquid caber again because I think it helped get me into this mess but I will be really happy if i can get this phuking puffiness to go away. I will update soon

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
This is kind of scaring me, I was planning on running a Halo, Trenazone, 5-Alpha Test cycle after the new year.

I was thinking of running Caber on cycle and clomid PCT, but it seems like yall did the proper precautions and it didn't help.

What should one really do to prevent prolactin gyno from Trenazone?

binkshimself

Awards
This is kind of scaring me, I was planning on running a Halo, Trenazone, 5-Alpha Test cycle after the new year.

I was thinking of running Caber on cycle and clomid PCT, but it seems like yall did the proper precautions and it didn't help.

What should one really do to prevent prolactin gyno from Trenazone?
I think he used liquid caber which from what I've read doesn't work for shiz... I've been using inhibit-p and BPS formasurge and have been seeing some nice results. Not exactly where I'd like to be but def on the way. Try looking into running prami during your cycle. If not that then def get ahold of some inhibit-p and b-6 and use that before and during your cycle.

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
Yea I got bunk caber and I was running aromasin incorrectly. It was my fault, trenazone was good stuff. I am actually gonna run trenavar eventually because I know now, due to my mistakes, how to run a 9-nor. Prami/AI for me, maybe just prami or just an AI is good enough for you, idk.