Erase and libido

power_house

Awards
Iv just finished a great cycle of a simple 12 week var and test prop ! Loved the cycle and very happy with results. Obviously now into the most important bit of all and pct. after a lot of thought and research iv gone for for

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sustain alpha
Tcf-1
Erase

I'm worried though about the erase (not pro) and libido as I hear conflicting things about it destroying all your oestrogen ? Which has a negative effect on libido obviously ! Anyone got any experience ? Should I add a test booster as well ? Was considering bps endosurge as I'd heard good things or what about an AI ?

Can someone explain what a suicide AI is as iv been seeing this and can't quite get my head around it !

Any help would be great

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You already have two test boosters in the TCF-1 and SA, so adding another one would probably be overkill. The amount of suppression of estrogen is both dose and user dependent and is something that you'd have to judge for yourself. In PCT, it would be difficult to pinpoint exactly the culprit if you do suffer from a drop in libido.

A suicidal AI is, more or less, a class of AI that does not requite tapering since it forms a permanent bond with the enzyme.

power_house

Awards
Ok thanks for that input I'm grateful !
So would u stay sticking to my current pct programme for now is the way forward ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks for that input I'm grateful !
So would u stay sticking to my current pct programme for now is the way forward ?
I'd start the Clomid off at 100mg for a few days and then proceed with the SERM dosing, but everything looks good.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are afraid Erase is too strong for you just use 1-2 caps

We focus on making powerful products...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Iv just finished a great cycle of a simple 12 week var and test prop ! Loved the cycle and very happy with results. Obviously now into the most important bit of all and pct. after a lot of thought and research iv gone for for

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sustain alpha
Tcf-1
Erase

I'm worried though about the erase (not pro) and libido as I hear conflicting things about it destroying all your oestrogen ? Which has a negative effect on libido obviously ! Anyone got any experience ? Should I add a test booster as well ? Was considering bps endosurge as I'd heard good things or what about an AI ?

Can someone explain what a suicide AI is as iv been seeing this and can't quite get my head around it !

Any help would be great

The sustain alpha gel and testosterone conversion factor-1 will/should alleviate any libido issues....

-matt

power_house

Awards
Hi just an update. I decided to run as originally posted but I did up the clomid to 100mg for the first 5 days.

All in all I'm 2 weeks into pct and to be honest I'm not feeling much different ! I would say my balls have come back in terms of size however. But libido is pretty average and I'm a bit disappointed with the sustain alpha cream and tcf1 ! Am I being a bit too inpatient ? I'm probably going to increase my pct to 40 days any thoughts ?

I think next time I'd buy the sustain alpha oral solution as its difficult in my opinion to judge the quantity with the topical stuff ! Is it a small pump or one full pump from top to bottom etc ?

Anyway I will stick with it for now but I am considering adding a daa capsule on top at a dose of 1g and possibly another natty test booster !

Bps endosurge is grabbing me just wondering if this would be overkill ? At the minute I haven't lost any of my cycle gains which is good news I may be the odd rep down on certain things and I defo feel a bit more tired/lethargic ! Which I presume is probably down to my test levels !

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Not feeling different 2 weeks into pct is probably a very good thing. I know a lot of guys that feel like crap two weeks in. Feel fine and keeping gains? Sounds to me like your stack is doing its job. Of course you will not feel like your on a good dose of test prop.

power_house

Awards
Yea that is a good point maybe I was expecting a bit too much !

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi just an update. I decided to run as originally posted but I did up the clomid to 100mg for the first 5 days.

All in all I'm 2 weeks into pct and to be honest I'm not feeling much different ! I would say my balls have come back in terms of size however. But libido is pretty average and I'm a bit disappointed with the sustain alpha cream and tcf1 ! Am I being a bit too inpatient ? I'm probably going to increase my pct to 40 days any thoughts ?

I think next time I'd buy the sustain alpha oral solution as its difficult in my opinion to judge the quantity with the topical stuff ! Is it a small pump or one full pump from top to bottom etc ?

Anyway I will stick with it for now but I am considering adding a daa capsule on top at a dose of 1g and possibly another natty test booster !

Bps endosurge is grabbing me just wondering if this would be overkill ? At the minute I haven't lost any of my cycle gains which is good news I may be the odd rep down on certain things and I defo feel a bit more tired/lethargic ! Which I presume is probably down to my test levels !

Its the upcoming weeks that will be harder IMO...

The longer off hormones the more 'normal' you become.

That is why I like staying ON pct products to maintain high natural levels and ease the mind...

I would say it would be a disservice to NOT use new Sustain Alpha Gel....trust me it just feels better.

-matt

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Gotta agree with Matt on this. No Sustain is like grey cloud following you around all day..

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gotta agree with Matt on this. No Sustain is like grey cloud following you around all day..

its really not overly priced so i see no reason NOT to include it...

it makes you feel good and is overall awesome for more than a few benefits.

-Matt