SERM for just a few days? Kick start system and use OTC? P-MAG

crazytoe

Awards
I am nearing the end of a four and a half/five week cycle of P-mag 50/75/75/100/100. This is a mild compound and have no sides. I have gained about 15 lbs and lost 5% body fat. I have Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite(cortisol blocker) and DAA. I also just got some Nolvadex and some Superdrol which is now illegal to sell.

If I use 20mg nolvadex a day for about three days into my PCT along with DAA, and than continue my pct with my OTC products, will this prove to be beneficial compared to taking the OTC pct by itself?

My question is will taking nolvadex for a few days jump start my system? And with a jump started system will my OTC pct work out nicely?

I am trying to save my nolvadex for my next ph cylce which is stronger (superdrol).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, just run a low dose SERM with your OTC and then do it again with the SD

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
No, Your HPTA doesn't have a ON and OFF switch, and a magic poll for 3 days won't get it started. It takes time to build up a dominating HPTA, and 3 days isn't enough to do so. Order a serm or at least an AI (not OTC AI) and that will help More

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
to be quite frank, i wouldn't use nolva for P-mag, i have done pmag, and a ****tail of halo/lmg/low dose sd only using the good OTC t-boost/AI products which contain DAA (3g/day) and i was good. when i did SD i needed nolva/clomid, i eer towards clomid, the libido issues really bothered me on nolva

crazytoe

Awards
to be quite frank, i wouldn't use nolva for P-mag, i have done pmag, and a ****tail of halo/lmg/low dose sd only using the good OTC t-boost/AI products which contain DAA (3g/day) and i was good. when i did SD i needed nolva/clomid, i eer towards clomid, the libido issues really bothered me on nolva
This is what i meant. I am not going to muse the Nolvadex as my pct. I was just seeing if adding a few pills would help out a bit.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is what i meant. I am not going to muse the Nolvadex as my pct. I was just seeing if adding a few pills would help out a bit.

Uncertain about anabeta or EP for pct recovery as I have not come across pct blood after usage.

I do know that DAA works well and is proven. I have seen complete recovery from

the Testosterone Recovery Stack after some pretty powerful cycles.

-Matt

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Uncertain about anabeta or EP for pct recovery as I have not come across pct blood after usage.

I do know that DAA works well and is proven. I have seen complete recovery from

the Testosterone Recovery Stack after some pretty powerful cycles.

-Matt
What did some of those cycles look like, also do you happen to have any links for these ? I would love to see it :). I would 100% prefer to use the TRS without a SERM when I do a more suppressive cycle in the future

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What did some of those cycles look like, also do you happen to have any links for these ? I would love to see it :). I would 100% prefer to use the TRS without a SERM when I do a more suppressive cycle in the future
I found this on the spot -- will look for more.

But --A 40 yr old male had chronically low testosterone. He had his hormone values checked on 12/9/07 prior to running an 8 week 1-T THP ether / Superdrol cycle. His levels where at 289ng/dl.

For PCT he was instructed to use Sustain Alpha with Toco-8. He didn’t expect to get his T levels past 300ng/dl since he had had low T level for so long. After the cycle, he ran the PCT for 30 days, then got his hormones values tested 30 days after PCT.

After PCT, his results came back with the highest levels of Testosterone he had in years --782 ng/dl. You will also notice a reduction in LH/FSH. This shows that his testes where sensitized to the effects of the LH/FSH and where able to make more testosterone with less stimulation. Toco-8 helps make the testes more sensitive to LH/FSH – testicular sensitivity is key.

SA toco post SD bloods.JPG

-Matt