Question on Erase Pro in PCT

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Came off an SD cycle, part of the PCT is:

clomid: 50/50/50/50
DAA: 6g a day

Now as far as the Erase, should I start it 1 or 2 weeks into the PCT?

I've seen people do it that way but I'm not sure why. I have already taken 2 dosages. I was simply going to run all 3 of these at once for 4 weeks, but now I've seen people starting the Erase 1 or 2 weeks in.

Does it matter?

mik14

mik14

Awards
2 weeks!
Serm first day
Continue erase 2weeks past serm

J

j05441

Awards
I believe it is 2 weeks so you can get some levels up needed to help boost test. Also do you notice a difference running daa 6gs over 3g?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I believe it is 2 weeks so you can get some levels up needed to help boost test. Also do you notice a difference running daa 6gs over 3g?
2 weeks it is then.

Too soon to tell on the DAA.

6g might be overkill, but I figure it's not going to have any negative effects.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
people report achy joints etc on Erase....would like to hear your honest feedback

-Matt

mik14

mik14

Awards
This is the third time I have used erase pro and never had a issue with joint pain.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard some people report loss of libido and joint aches as a sign of estrogen being driven low...that would indicate some serious power....

-Matt

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
people report achy joints etc on Erase....would like to hear your honest feedback

-Matt
My joints have been killing me as it is, haha.

I like dry cycles.

But yeah I'll bump the thread when I'm done with Erase.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
I'll be coming off an SD cycle in 3 weeks and I have some clomid lined up. Any particular reason why you chose clomid over torem or nolva?

I have FormaSurge and Nolvadren XT also lined up for AI. Good to know to start them 2 weeks into the PCT.

B

Bubbagump

Awards
****e!! I didn't know to wait 2 we. Ive been taking it ed with nolva and the usual pct mix. My shoulders hurt but then again they always do. I've been taking cissus and that is helping my knees and elbows and even my shoulders a little. Ill quit the erase pro for a week and see if that helps. Oh yea, libido is down.

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
What do you guys think about reversitol v2 instead of erase?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually do 1 cap for the first 2 weeks then switch to 3

-Matt
Thats because its a potent AI

I have heard some people report loss of libido and joint aches as a sign of estrogen being driven low...that would indicate some serious power....

-Matt
Thats also because its a potent AI

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually do 1 cap for the first 2 weeks then switch to 3

Thats because its a potent AI

Thats also because its a potent AI
I like the sounds of this....would be cool to produce tablets for pill cutting....???

-Matt