Bailing on epi 1 week in

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Yes, im 7 days in on havoc and have decided to bail for personal reasons. I know I have been posting about this alot and I am sorry for wasting your time. I do however need to ask for one more piece of advice. What parts of my pct should I implement now?
I ran it at 20 mg for the 7 days.

I have clomiphene, daa and erase all on hand and plan to use them.
I just dont know wether i need the clomid or no and if i do how to dose it.
Also should i start the erase now or wait .

Any insight would be appreciated and keep the flames to a minimum, my reasons are legitimate and i could have been one of those dudes who does all this crap with no pct in mind. So for what its worth I was prepared but life throws all kinds of random **** at you.

Thanks guys and replies would be greatly appreciated because Im lost as to what I am to do now

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
dont think using a serm would be clever here, probably you would be fine skipping the cycle cold (means wigkut pct) but i'd just take the erase + daa till your erase bottle is gone ..

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Clomid for 10 days @ 50mg/day then get your blood tests done. If test level is normal then stop. If it's low, keep on with the clomid (99.9% sure it won't be though).

No need for DAA or erase, period.

Red9

Red9

Awards
dont think using a serm would be clever here, probably you would be fine skipping the cycle cold (means wigkut pct) but i'd just take the erase + daa till your erase bottle is gone ..
Completely the opposite. Clomid, yes. Erase, no. And certainly not a whole dang bottle lol you merely even use the whole bottle for pct on a whole cycle of epi, let alone just to recovery from one week of 20mg

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
So startng tommorrow use the clomid at 50mg ed for 10 days and put the daa on the shelf along with the erase for a later occasion.
Im still going to use my cycle assist and life support that stuff makes me feel awesome.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
appreciate the input fellas, anyone else feel free to chime in.

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
yea u dont use a whole bottle cause its just an addition to nolva after week 2 and till nolvas 2 weeks outta your system.. but if u take it alone a whole bottle wont hurt you! why the hell do you guys act like erase would be dangerous and tell people to use a serm which has way more side when not needed ? naa anyways in out

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
No brotha you see they say no erase probably because epi/havoc crushes your estrogen, the reason i had it was to control cort and reduce chance of rebound gyno.
And I will not be using nolva/tamox its clomiphene. they have their differences.
the question i have is why no daa?

Red9

Red9

Awards
yea u dont use a whole bottle cause its just an addition to nolva after week 2 and till nolvas 2 weeks outta your system.. but if u take it alone a whole bottle wont hurt you! why the hell do you guys act like erase would be dangerous and tell people to use a serm which has way more side when not needed ? naa anyways in out
I'm not bashing on the use of erase my dude, because you're right about it not hurting you. People use it as a supplement even all on it's own! I'm only saying not to use it in this case, because where he only used a week of epi at 20mg it's not necessary for erase, he's be better off with the clomid. No hate here

Red9

Red9

Awards
No brotha you see they say no erase probably because epi/havoc crushes your estrogen, the reason i had it was to control cort and reduce chance of rebound gyno.
And I will not be using nolva/tamox its clomiphene. they have their differences.
the question i have is why no daa?
I wouldn't see a problem with running the daa. I don't think it would hurt anything, only help you get that test back up. Maybe @2 grams a day for couple weeks ? All up to you

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Im probly gonna do just that. Def use the clomid for the 7-10 days and use the daa as well. Maybe even taper off the daa. I see no harm in it. Start around 3 g and go down weekly

Red9

Red9

Awards
Im probly gonna do just that. Def use the clomid for the 7-10 days and use the daa as well. Maybe even taper off the daa. I see no harm in it. Start around 3 g and go down weekly
Sounds good to me brutha!

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Thanks for the input...quitting on this cycle frustrates the hell out of me. I hadnt experienced much in the first week but my skin felt like plastic wrap and my veins looked like ropes in the forearms would have been nice to finish but like i said earlier **** happens and at the very least i was prepared

Red9

Red9

Awards
No problem. I'm certainly not an expert, but glad I could be of some help. Let me know when/if you try and run the cycle again, I'll definitely drop in and follow! About to run my first cycle of epi myself real soon

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
From what i gather its the real deal. Not as mild as people say though. Get your supports in order and kill it

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
i doubt the epi shut you down after a wk .. skip the clomid .. do the daa 3 grams per day for 4 wks .. start erase on third wk use for 4 wks 3/2/2/1

steppinRazor

Awards
i doubt the epi shut you down after a wk .. skip the clomid .. do the daa 3 grams per day for 4 wks .. start erase on third wk use for 4 wks 3/2/2/1

this is what i would do.. 1 week at 20mg aint gonna do jack. to be honest im thinkin body would be back to homeostasis on its own within a week.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
So taking the daa and erase accordingly would do no harm?

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
By accordingly i mean 3 g a day and taper off erase

steppinRazor

Awards
So taking the daa and erase accordingly would do no harm?
precisely. and should make for a pretty sweet natty stack! although i i wouldnt taper the erase PCT style.. just start with 3 caps ED (75mg) and run all the way thru if your joints can handle it. if you get a little too dry drop down to 2 caps..
or start at 2 caps (50mg) and asses how you feel and possibly bump it up later.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
That my friend sounds awesome ill buy some ana beta and boom!! Aborted ds cycle to s solid natty stack

steppinRazor

Awards
hell yeah man.. i ran anabeta with erase pro for 2 months - easily the best natty stack ive done to date..throw some DAA in the mix and you should be on fire!!

j05441

Awards
I agree. Theres no way a week of epi shut you down. Clomid may really screw you up. Run daa and if you do clomid keep that dose super low like 25