Clomid?

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Is It okay to buy tablets instead of liquid?

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
I would ONLY by tabs instead of liquid lol.... more reliable.

Buy some kleenex and stay away from "the Notebook" movie.

-Matt
I know I'm a little scared about that, I'm
Emotional as it is but I know clomid is better for dry cycles

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm 5th day on Clomid now at 100... I'm okay..... For now hahahaha

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know I'm a little scared about that, I'm
Emotional as it is but I know clomid is better for dry cycles
"dry cycles' ???

Clomid will increase signaling hormones in the testes..... but so will alotta things....

Aromasin will do this and increase T just fine without lame emotional sides.

Use with some oTC supps like sodium d-aspartate and topical trans-resveratrol 7,8 benzoflavone and you are feeling like a million bucks instead of like a little b1tch.

-Matt

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
hahaha wait until about day 10 man. You will feel great lol
Ha ha ur an ass X-D the ****ed up part is I'm going to my wifes home town to meet all the rest of her fam and I'm gonna be 2 weeks into the Clomid... Luckily they have a golds there

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ha ha ur an ass X-D the ****ed up part is I'm going to my wifes home town to meet all the rest of her fam and I'm gonna be 2 weeks into the Clomid... Luckily they have a golds there
right on. I am an emotional wreck on 100mg of clomid but my body kicks back quicker campared to Nolva. the emotional part only last from like day 7-14ish and then I am good. You will be a big ol 270lb baby bro. Watch... someone will be using the machine at the gym that you want and you will start sniveling and tearing up hahahahaha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
right on. I am an emotional wreck on 100mg of clomid but my body kicks back quicker campared to Nolva. the emotional part only last from like day 7-14ish and then I am good. You will be a big ol 270lb baby bro. Watch... someone will be using the machine at the gym that you want and you will start sniveling and tearing up hahahahaha
Hahahaha dude.... I did that on Nolva at 40mg when my store ran out of natty pb... Fark!