Nipples are Puffy During PCT

mstrunk20

Awards
Hey guys so I have been doing a lot of research on PCT and whether or not puffy nipples are normal after a cycle. I have been seeing a lot of mixed reviews. Some say that it is a sign of gyno. Others say it can be expected due to your estrogen lvls rising after a cycle. I was wondering if someone could clarify this for me once and for all. Here is the deal, I started taking d-zine (i dont think i can say the product name, but that is what i found it was) about 5.5 weeks ago. My friend had said we should do it because it works (it did). Me being naive started taking it w/o doing proper research. After finding out that I was on a PH and that I had to worry about liver damage and other side effects such as gyno I started getting concerned.However, I still finished the product and Started taking a OTC PCT because I wanted to avoid anything that isn't legal. I am about 1.5 weeks into my pct and I noticed that my nipples are puffy and kind of pointy. Is this normal right now? Or must I be concerned with gyno? The pct i am on has Arimistane which is supposed to be a AI. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated. If it matters I am 24 and i was dosing 48mg a day for 4 weeks. So to sum up my question:
A: Are puffy nipples during PCT normal after a PH cycle? (No hard lumps)
B: Could it just be due to higher fat %? (Last I checked I was 12%)
C: If it is normal, will they go away after PCT?

Thank you so much for your help. Let me know if there is any other info you need.

p.s. next time ill check into the supplement a little further. :pat:

mstrunk20

Awards
Dymethazine is what I was on btw. I think D-zine is the proper abbreviation of that, but just wanted to clarify!
Thank you again for any and all help!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably prolactin rearing its head. You'll be fine if no lumps

mstrunk20

Awards
Probably prolactin rearing its head. You'll be fine if no lumps
so prolactin is normal untill my hormone lvls balance out? And yea I don't feel any lumps, I assume they would be pretty noticable? How long does the Prolactin effects normally last after a cycle? Is 4 weeks of PCT enough? Sorry for all of the questions, but I sincerely appreciate your help! (The world of PH and such is quite overwhelming) Thank you again

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id buy some prami or inhibit-p (SNS). If you dont get the prolactin under control, your areola will stay puffed up. It looks normal if your cold huh?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
so prolactin is normal untill my hormone lvls balance out? And yea I don't feel any lumps, I assume they would be pretty noticable? How long does the Prolactin effects normally last after a cycle? Is 4 weeks of PCT enough? Sorry for all of the questions, but I sincerely appreciate your help! (The world of PH and such is quite overwhelming) Thank you again
Yeah 4 weeks is enough. Prolactin fluctuates with your other hormones. As long as you have no lumps and are taking in plenty of healthy food and supplements with your serm you'll be fine

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 4 weeks is enough. Prolactin fluctuates with your other hormones. As long as you have no lumps and are taking in plenty of healthy food and supplements with your serm you'll be fine
Your not taking a serm so with dzine estrogen is the culprit. Serms are not illigal to posses they are illegal to sell specifically for hormone regulation via these chemical research company's. Otc pct wont do for dzine.more research should have been done. Go to a doctor and have him send you to an endo. Jeez. How old are you and how long have you been training?

Armistane is not a pct.

mstrunk20

Awards
Your not taking a serm so with dzine estrogen is the culprit. Serms are not illigal to posses they are illegal to sell specifically for hormone regulation via these chemical research company's. Otc pct wont do for dzine.more research should have been done. Go to a doctor and have him send you to an endo. Jeez. How old are you and how long have you been training?

Armistane is not a pct.
Yea I agree with you here. Very much so did not do enough research prior to this. So a serm such as nolva is what I need. These are only availble as a liquid? Age:24 Training: 10 months (I lifted for about 12 months prior but had like 6 months off in between.) You believe it is to late to get the pct under control? I have been off cycle for 11 days

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I agree with you here. Very much so did not do enough research prior to this. So a serm such as nolva is what I need. These are only availble as a liquid? Age:24 Training: 10 months (I lifted for about 12 months prior but had like 6 months off in between.) You believe it is to late to get the pct under control? I have been off cycle for 11 days
First off get nolva ASAP. Looking at your training experience you wont hold on to 3/4s of those gains because your body is still new to training. They are both liquid and pill but you aren't allowed to discuss sources to get them here. Nor private messages

mstrunk20

Awards
First off get nolva ASAP. Looking at your training experience you wont hold on to 3/4s of those gains because your body is still new to training. They are both liquid and pill but you aren't allowed to discuss sources to get them here. Nor private messages
yea i have read that it will be hard for me to keep these gains. I am just looking to recover from this and call it a lesson learned.

mstrunk20

Awards
what do you recommend for dosing? More specifically for liquid tamoxifen (nolva). I read different dosing recommendations but do not know if that is for taking the liquid oral or what not? Again, thank you for your help. Hopefully I can pull this around with some nolva.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i have read that it will be hard for me to keep these gains. I am just looking to recover from this and call it a lesson learned. so no discussion on sources on here. But what if I utilitzed email to show you my results....? mstrunk1988 at yahoo
Sure. Shoot me one.ill.pm you

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you recommend for dosing? More specifically for liquid tamoxifen (nolva). I read different dosing recommendations but do not know if that is for taking the liquid oral or what not? Again, thank you for your help. Hopefully I can pull this around with some nolva.
20/20/10/10 . Half life is days but dose every day. Side effects are nausea and feeling like **** cause your hormones are outa wack

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How high did you dose d-zine?