Whats your go to PCT Stack?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna hear everyones go to PCT stack and or which PCT do you plan on running next:)

I got a test/anavar cycle coming up and this is what I plan on running for PCT, would love to hear everyones go to PCT.

4 weeks
Torem- 90/60/60/30
Formula-X- 2 scoops a day
Endosurge- 6 caps a day
Licogenix- 4 caps a day

Then I switch to,

4 weeks
Titanium XL- 4 caps a day
Division 1- 6 caps a day
Sustain Alpha- 4 pumps a day
Endoamp- 1 scoop a day
ErasePro- 1 cap a day EOD
Anabeta Elite- 4 caps a day

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll be using Clomid at 75/50/50/25 with formulaX, Licogenix, Division1. This is all I will be using for this pct to show what Athletix only products can do.
Including Muscle Marinade, ConDense, multi, fishoil and SlinShot to keep glycogen replenished
Before it was
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Daa at 3g daily
Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1
Preworkout of choice with vasodialator

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Preferred PCT =

Aromasin @ 25mg day
Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 @ 10cc a day
Sustain Alpha Gel @ 4 pumps day
EndoAMP @ scoops a day

GHRP-6 @ 300 mcg twice day
MOD GRF-129 @ 100 mcg twice a day
TrueNutrition GLucose Disposal Agent 2 caps before carb meals

Peri-workout drink -
30g KarboLoad
20g EAA'
10g creatine
2g glutamine

-Matt

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be using Clomid at 75/50/50/25 with formulaX, Licogenix, Division1. This is all I will be using for this pct to show what Athletix only products can do.
Including Muscle Marinade, ConDense, multi, fishoil and SlinShot to keep glycogen replenished
Before it was
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Daa at 3g daily
Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1
Preworkout of choice with vasodialator
Can't go wrong with using Athletix in PCT ;)

Preferred PCT =

Aromasin @ 25mg day
EndoAMP @ scoops a day

Peri-workout drink -
30g KarboLoad
20g EAA'
10g creatine
2g glutamine

-Matt
Very interesting PCT, I'm seeing a lot more people using peptides in pct now. What I'm interested in knowing is why you picked Aromasin over a serm? I see a lot of people stick with a serm and add an AI 3 weeks into PCT, but I know your an expert at this Matt, so I'm looking forward to hearing your response:)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Tbh I'm already knowing ;-)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey JD,

I looked into Licogenix and it is VERY interesting from the brief info I read on it....I am curious and will read more.

As for the Aromasin -- I have always hated the way serms like clomid and nolva has made myself and others feel in regard to mood, vision,.and motivation during pct --- not too mention the liver carcinogen effects of nolva...

I always liked Aromasin for its 'suicide properties" which make an estrogen rebound impossible and also the fact that research has demonstrated that Aromasin minimally alters HDL, IGF-1 and increases T effectively.

-Matt

Can't go wrong with using Athletix in PCT ;)

Very interesting PCT, I'm seeing a lot more people using peptides in pct now. What I'm interested in knowing is why you picked Aromasin over a serm? I see a lot of people stick with a serm and add an AI 3 weeks into PCT, but I know your an expert at this Matt, so I'm looking forward to hearing your response:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey JD,

I looked into Licogenix and it is VERY interesting from the brief info I read on it....I am curious and will read more.

As for the Aromasin -- I have always hated the way serms like clomid and nolva has made myself and others feel in regard to mood, vision,.and motivation during pct --- not too mention the liver carcinogen effects of nolva...

I always liked Aromasin for its 'suicide properties" which make an estrogen rebound impossible and also the fact that research has demonstrated that Aromasin minimally alters HDL, IGF-1 and increases T effectively.

-Matt
O nice, thanks for that info! Much appreciated.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preferred PCT =

Aromasin @ 25mg day
EndoAMP @ scoops a day

Peri-workout drink -
30g KarboLoad
20g EAA'
10g creatine
2g glutamine

-Matt
I find your PCT intriguing.

I've been wondering why so many utilize a substance that only blocks the estrogen receptor, when AIs are shown to effectively increase testosterone without so many negative side effects.

The purpose is to mitigate estrogens negative effect on the HPTA, but if overall less substrate is available for this (whether it be via receptor blockade or less estrogen all together) what would the difference be? Do SERMs have stimulating properties outside of simply preventing the negative feedback from estradiol levels?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10
Clomid
50/25/25
DAA
x/x/x/x
Cortisol Control
0/0/x/x/x/x

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I guess it depends on what your runnin... I'll be doin my injects diff ;-)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low dose Torem and the TRS (I mitigate the sides from the SERM and achieve a better recovery)

I agree with some of Matt's PCT but I'm still not sold on the AI PCT theory, I'm interested in my bodies ability to recover normal hormone recovery (homeostasis) not just test...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I find your PCT intriguing.

I've been wondering why so many utilize a substance that only blocks the estrogen receptor, when AIs are shown to effectively increase testosterone without so many negative side effects.

The purpose is to mitigate estrogens negative effect on the HPTA, but if overall less substrate is available for this (whether it be via receptor blockade or less estrogen all together) what would the difference be? Do SERMs have stimulating properties outside of simply preventing the negative feedback from estradiol levels?

I am under the impression that SERMS mightplay a more vital role in increasing spermatogenesis and total sperm volume for fertility assurance. as for raising testosterone -- the suicide AI (aromasin) should be more than sufficient combined with the topical trans-resveratrol, 7,8, benzo and sodium d-aspartate

-Matt

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey JD,

I've run at this twice already and can tell you its VERY nice. Most notably within the first week my libido was skyrocketing. Constantly waking up... happy. And then the other benefits trickled in for weeks on end after that!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea whats going on in here ;) DJ hasn't touched anything requiring a PCT yet haha.

However, I have run the Athetlix Triple Stack + Lico (including bloods) and had outstanding results. For an OTC, its where I like to hang.

Been doing some light reading on Torem and like what I'm seeing.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea whats going on in here ;) DJ hasn't touched anything requiring a PCT yet haha.

However, I have run the Athetlix Triple Stack + Lico (including bloods) and had outstanding results. For an OTC, its where I like to hang.

Been doing some light reading on Torem and like what I'm seeing.
Did Matt just read that DJ referred to himself in 3rd person?

Also,, you really 6 foot 9?

If, so I want to get you up to 300++ lbs

-matt

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-matt
lol

He really is 6'9! Used to weigh 280 when he was into the powerlifting awhile back.

yeah at 6'9 DJ could be a monster if he keeps working at it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-matt
Haha yea I guess I did refer to myself in the third person. Don't worry, I won't go overboard with it like Bob Dole.

And yes I am 6'9. And JD is correct... when I was into powerlifting years back I ballooned up to 280lbs but I looked exactly how most powerlifters look, big and puffy, not defined and leaned like I would have preffered. I am currently lean bulking at the moment shooting for 250lbs. 300+lbs? Good lord I can't even imagine how much food I would have to eat just to maintain that. I'd be eating horses weekly.

Wouldn't mind looking like UFC's Overeem (6'5" 256lbs):

Alistair-Overeem-Strikeforce.jpg

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overeem is a beast! can't wait to see him back in the UFC.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha yea I guess I did refer to myself in the third person. Don't worry, I won't go overboard with it like Bob Dole.

And yes I am 6'9. And JD is correct... when I was into powerlifting years back I ballooned up to 280lbs but I looked exactly how most powerlifters look, big and puffy, not defined and leaned like I would have preffered. I am currently lean bulking at the moment shooting for 250lbs. 300+lbs? Good lord I can't even imagine how much food I would have to eat just to maintain that. I'd be eating horses weekly.

Wouldn't mind looking like UFC's Overeem (6'5" 256lbs):

View attachment 65820

I am not sure how many people I have seen your height in real life lol...

BUt WOW --- if you can pack on 300 lbs --- you would be insanely imposing and gigantic.

Crazy because I get up to 270 at 5 10', 5 11' so I would imagine it wouldbe rather easy for you to get way up there,,, given the right

nutrition and hormones etc.... What exactly is your cycle experience again?

-Matt

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly is your cycle experience again?
Virgin :( haha! I just poke my head into the Anabolics to do some reading on things and see how different PH/AAS runs treat people.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen maybe 2-3 people around your height through my whole life, at 6'9 you could turn yourself into a real life hulk lol

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I just got done with a 16 week Test/Deca cycle. I'm nearly done with week 2 of PCT and i've actually gotten stronger while losing water. Not sure if this was because I was shut the **** down or what but here's what i'm using. I didn't use HCG.

Clomid - 100/100/50/50
Aromasin - 12.5/ed
Testforce2 - 3 scoops a day, thats a serving and a half
Testopro - 6/day
Men's Virility Power by Now, good ****- 6/day
Creatine - loaded with 10g a week before pct, now 5g post workout

I just started my X-factor advanced a few days ago. I take 4 preworkout. Will be interesting to see how that works considering i've already upped most of my major lifts by 20 pounds during PCT.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Virgin :( haha! I just poke my head into the Anabolics to do some reading on things and see how different PH/AAS runs treat people.
Hmm you wanna let me know when you want to delve into some safe hormonal enhancement? I would love to fill out that frame with muscle and minimal fat accrual.

-Matt

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got done with a 16 week Test/Deca cycle. I'm nearly done with week 2 of PCT and i've actually gotten stronger while losing water. Not sure if this was because I was shut the **** down or what but here's what i'm using. I didn't use HCG.

Clomid - 100/100/50/50
Aromasin - 12.5/ed
Testforce2 - 3 scoops a day, thats a serving and a half
Testopro - 6/day
Men's Virility Power by Now, good ****- 6/day
Creatine - loaded with 10g a week before pct, now 5g post workout

I just started my X-factor advanced a few days ago. I take 4 preworkout. Will be interesting to see how that works considering i've already upped most of my major lifts by 20 pounds during PCT.

Were you pleased with the cycle test/deca cycle?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna hear everyones go to PCT stack and or which PCT do you plan on running next:)

I got a test/anavar cycle coming up and this is what I plan on running for PCT, would love to hear everyones go to PCT.

4 weeks
Torem- 90/60/60/30
Formula-X- 2 scoops a day
Endosurge- 6 caps a day
Licogenix- 4 caps a day

Then I switch to,

4 weeks
Titanium XL- 4 caps a day
Division 1- 6 caps a day
Sustain Alpha- 4 pumps a day
Endoamp- 1 scoop a day
ErasePro- 1 cap a day EOD