PCT help Ultradrol low T!

R

R.D.

Awards
I am gathering up my pct for Ultradrol and I have tried to research but it is overwhelming with the amount of opinions out there. So I wanted to give a brief history of where I am now and get some advice on a pct catered to my situation. I ended up taking Androgel for a month and a half because my father was taking it for test support during cancer treatment. Unfortunately my father passed a year ago. The left over androgel has been sitting in his bathroom ever since. The stuff is expensive and was going to expire in a few months so I started using it instead of letting it go to waste. I was on it for about a month and 1/2 noticed some libido increase and thats about it. I went to the local supp. store to get something to help with my natural test levels. The sales person at the supp. store talked me into trying ultradrol. I started it ten days ago and have made significant gains on it. I pulled blood work 3 days after starting the Ultra and everything was norm but I had to wait a week for test levels. I just got my test in and they were really low! This is before starting the ultradrol. I guess all the adrogel did was shut down my nat. test (I should have thrown that crap out.)
Now I am 10 days in on the Ultra and I'm feeling good, awesome gains, never experienced anything as potent as ultraD. My libido is norm and I can still perform on que. I have had a few issues with rage. My blood work is at the bottom, remember these levels are from 10 days ago before starting ultradrol. I am trying to gather up a proper pct for my situation and decide if I can continue the ultraD for another week or if I should abort the cycle because of my test levels. I am also taking tudac and cycle support for liver protection.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL,
LC/MS/MS 80 L norm=250-1100 ng/dL
FREE TESTOSTERONE 13.0 L norm=35.0-155.0 pg/mL

BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 0.6 0.2-1.2 mg/dL
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 58 40-115 U/L
AST 63 H 10-40 U/L
ALT 35 9-60 U/L
PHOSPHATE (AS PHOSPHORUS) 3.8 2.5-4.5 mg/dL MI
BILIRUBIN, DIRECT 0.1 < OR = 0.2 mg/dL

LIPID PANEL
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL 150 125-200 mg/dL MI
HDL CHOLESTEROL 51 > OR = 40 mg/dL MI