Finaflex 550XD PCT help (Only on for 4 days, want to stop immediately)

gt4junkie

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm in some serious need of assistance.

I was put onto a PH called finaflex 550XD. I read reviews and looked into it, and was reading rave reviews and decided to proceed. Since starting, I've been put onto a website i must have missed with nothing but bad reviews and have now become extremely skeptical and want to stop immediately.

I havnt been taking it for long, 2 pills a day, onto my 4th day.

My question is, do I require a PCT for such a short use? If so, is over the counter pct's enough?
If not, I'll go to my doctor, and tell him the truth and hopefully get a nolvadex prescription.

If I can't get a nolvadex prescription, my only alternative is to use a OTC brand.

Also I know when running ur PCT, u need to start while still on the PH to start to kick start your nuts. As I've only been on it for 4 days, am I safe to just stop immediately and use a OTC PCT, or do I need to keep taking the PH for another few days while the PCT kicks in.

Any help u guys can provide is extremely appreciated. I've made a mistake, and want to get out of this situation I'm in in the safest way possible.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
it's been 4 days. no pct needed. Just stop using it and your body will recover fine on it's own.

gt4junkie

Awards
Awesome!! thanks mate. i had a feeling that might have been the case. I purchased some D-Aspartic yesterday to help boost test levels just to be safe. For $35 u cant go wrong.