PCT Diet Question

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

PCT Diet Question

I'll be running Torem at 120 for 4 days, 90 for 3 days, 60 for 2 weeks, and finishing off my last week at 30.
    I'll also be running one pump of Formeron a day (applied to the neck) and when that runs out. I'll switch on over to erase pro.

What's everyone's thoughts on running a diet resembling the Anabolic Diet. High protein (250+ grams a day) and High Fat (atleast 97g, usually much more) while keeping carbs low and calories at maintenance level?

Also, a side question. Would it benefit me more to apply the formeron to my nuts instead of my neck. What are the added results/sides?

Thanks big time.

Cheers,

-Adoniz

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.88%

i agree with the macro ratios but u should keep cals abouve maintenance still even if u gain a little fat its what u have to do to keep the muscle
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Straight. And I know there's a lot of debate about drinking on PCT, most leaning towards the NO side.

But hear me out, If i took a few shots only, and steered clear of beer and sugary drinks. Would it be fine to drink as such occasionally (twice a week)?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%

This is a good question I hear conflicting info on. Also, does your training change at all on pct?? It seems you should still eat a ton and accept a little fat gain to hold the muscle.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Yeah, so far training is the same. Volume is still pretty high, and I'm dropping direct leg training (Quads + Hammies) though because my wheels got huge. I'll keep at it with calves though.

Still wondering if hard liquor affects/lowers testosterone in the same manner that beer and sugary drinks do. I've seen plenty of info pointing in both directions (yes and no), so I was wondering if anyone had any direct experience with drinking only shots on PCT.

Cheers,

Adoniz
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Adoniz View Post
    I'll be running Torem at 120 for 4 days, 90 for 3 days, 60 for 2 weeks, and finishing off my last week at 30.
    I'll also be running one pump of Formeron a day (applied to the neck) and when that runs out. I'll switch on over to erase pro.

What's everyone's thoughts on running a diet resembling the Anabolic Diet. High protein (250+ grams a day) and High Fat (atleast 97g, usually much more) while keeping carbs low and calories at maintenance level?

Also, a side question. Would it benefit me more to apply the formeron to my nuts instead of my neck. What are the added results/sides?

Thanks big time.

Cheers,

-Adoniz

Eat maintenance or ABOVE -- whether its HI fat or Hi/MED carb -- just DO NOT OVEREAT or eat junk food to simply maintain scale weight -- it will just be muscle to fat trade - off.

Train free weights -- hi intensity and lower volume -- rest 3 days a week. Dont think about drinking as that impairs metabolism and nitrogen retention. Apply formestane to ANYWHERE will cause some suppression of gonadal function from comversions to byproduct androgens....so be careful for the duration ran.

If using the AD for nutrition -- stick to healthy fat choices not processed BS fats --- not fun, but much better in every aspect for you. Have you tried Sustain Alpha Gel for pct --- mood, erection support, and blood flow?

-Matt
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Eat maintenance or ABOVE -- whether its HI fat or Hi/MED carb -- just DO NOT OVEREAT or eat junk food to simply maintain scale weight -- it will just be muscle to fat trade - off.

Train free weights -- hi intensity and lower volume -- rest 3 days a week. Dont think about drinking as that impairs metabolism and nitrogen retention. Apply formestane to ANYWHERE will cause some suppression of gonadal function from comversions to byproduct androgens....so be careful for the duration ran.

If using the AD for nutrition -- stick to healthy fat choices not processed BS fats --- not fun, but much better in every aspect for you. Have you tried Sustain Alpha Gel for pct --- mood, erection support, and blood flow?

-Matt
    I've been tracking my macros for the most part and eating healthy fats while keeping protein high. So far (4 days in) I've maintained all of my weight (sitting pretty at 200 lbs) and my Libido is quite high in fact. No problems so far with dropping levels/shutdown, but then again I can only go from signs I've observed (Morning wood, high libido, slight acne shoulders, etc.)

And no I haven't tried Sustain Alpha Gel, Right now I am Running Torem and one pump of Formestane a day. My Erase Pro just came in today so I'll be adding 1 capsule of those per day for the rest of my PCT.

How's that plan look collectively?I've been tracking my macros for the most part and eating healthy fats while keeping protein high. So far (4 days in) I've maintained all of my weight (sitting pretty at 200 lbs) and my Libido is quite high in fact. No problems so far with dropping levels/shutdown, but then again I can only go from signs I've observed (Morning wood, high libido, slight acne shoulders, etc.)

And no I haven't tried Sustain Alpha Gel, Right now I am Running Torem and one pump of Formestane a day. My Erase Pro just came in today so I'll be adding 1 capsule of those per day for the rest of my PCT.

How's that plan look collectively?
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Adoniz View Post
    I've been tracking my macros for the most part and eating healthy fats while keeping protein high. So far (4 days in) I've maintained all of my weight (sitting pretty at 200 lbs) and my Libido is quite high in fact. No problems so far with dropping levels/shutdown, but then again I can only go from signs I've observed (Morning wood, high libido, slight acne shoulders, etc.)

How's that plan look collectively?I've been tracking my macros for the most part and eating healthy fats while keeping protein high. So far (4 days in) I've maintained all of my weight (sitting pretty at 200 lbs) and my Libido is quite high in fact. No problems so far with dropping levels/shutdown, but then again I can only go from signs I've observed (Morning wood, high libido, slight acne shoulders, etc.)

How's that plan look collectively?

Sounds good thus far --- however lets check back in come 2-3 weeks post cycle --- 4 days is still fresh.

I think formestane is good 'feeling' because it converts to androgenic steroid 4-hydroxy test. So you still get a somewhat "on" feeling.

I know youll love Sustain Gel

-Matt

Similar Forum Threads

1. Losing fat on PCT (diet questions)
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 10:25 PM
  2. Hdrol Cut cycle - PCT diet question
    By WunHungLo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 08:50 AM
  3. PCT diet question