please look over my pct

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.48%

please look over my pct

Plan on starting my pct tomorrow for my SD cycle I did 3 weeks first week 10mg and remainder two weeks at 20mg and had awesome results very happy with SD. For my pct I plan on taking 3g DAA ed for one month 40mg ed of nolva first week then 20 for the next two weeks last week at 10 along side all this I will be taking all the support sups but want to run an ai along with it. I have erase pro that I plan on using but I'm un sure about the dosage for the erase pro. I know a lot of people like to start to take it the third week of pct and continue it for a month but I'm very estrogen sensative so id really like to take it from the begining of my pct. And run in for 2 weeks past my last dose of nolva. For estro rebound purposes. Can someone please help be out on this and please tell me the proper way to take erase pro? Thanks

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pump35
    Plan on starting my pct tomorrow for my SD cycle I did 3 weeks first week 10mg and remainder two weeks at 20mg and had awesome results very happy with SD. For my pct I plan on taking 3g DAA ed for one month 40mg ed of nolva first week then 20 for the next two weeks last week at 10 along side all this I will be taking all the support sups but want to run an ai along with it. I have erase pro that I plan on using but I'm un sure about the dosage for the erase pro. I know a lot of people like to start to take it the third week of pct and continue it for a month but I'm very estrogen sensative so id really like to take it from the begining of my pct. And run in for 2 weeks past my last dose of nolva. For estro rebound purposes. Can someone please help be out on this and please tell me the proper way to take erase pro? Thanks
    You'll be using an rx grade SERM why would you need EP at the same time? Personally I would run it starting on the 3rd until the bottle is gone.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pump35 View Post
    \

The cycle you ran is setting you up nicely from estrogenic rebound from a bad T:E ratio from lack of DHT and harsh shutdown.

You might be best suited to use a suicide AI such as Aromasin at 25 mgs a day for 4 weeks of your pct -- alongside your DAA and erase (even though the aromasin will over shadow the erase IMO)

I would look into sustain alpha gel for erection function and mood support as those two traits are not so awesome in that PCT time frame.

-matt
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    \

The cycle you ran is setting you up nicely from estrogenic rebound from a bad T:E ratio from lack of DHT and harsh shutdown.

You might be best suited to use a suicide AI such as Aromasin at 25 mgs a day for 4 weeks of your pct -- alongside your DAA and erase (even though the aromasin will over shadow the erase IMO)

I would look into sustain alpha gel for erection function and mood support as those two traits are not so awesome in that PCT time frame.

-matt
    He is right about chance of estro rebound. SD is harsh and is usually followed by rebound. It is easily stopped with a good SERM and a suicide inhibitor. Erase Pro is a suicide Inhibitor and will work. I personally use Exemestane (aromasin) because of its ability as a suicide inhibitor as well as its ability to boost LH, FSH and even raise your IGF-1 Levels. Erase will work though. Preload your DAA 1 week before PCT to start boosting your test levels (this is a common mistake and people wait to long before they start, DAA is not instant and takes time to start working)

Now to answer your question. This is how your PCT should look for you
    Nolva 40/20/20/10
    DAA 3g ED wk1-5
    EP 0/0/1/1/1/1/1

Now as far as your estrogen sensitivity... The Nolva will control any rebound in that 1st and 2nd week so dont worry. Rebound happens usually after a SERM is stopped. That is why EP is ran past the SERM just like Exemestane. Nolva does not stop the estrogen from being made... it stops it from binding to receptors and it is filtered out via the liver. When your liver sees that your body has a bunch of estrogen it slows down production and kickstarts your nuts to make testosterone... thats why we use a SERM it attacked the problem from both angles. Using EP will also shut down the aromatase enzyme thus making it a useless and deeming Ep as a Suicide Inhibitor.

I know thats alot to read sorry lol but Hope it helps you out man.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please look over my cycle
    By 35pump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 12:35 AM
  2. Havoc cycle time, PLEASE look over pct!!
    By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 02:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 11:19 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 05:19 AM
  5. Look over my first cycle please.
    By kropotkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 03:18 AM