proper pct?

  1. Registered User
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0

    proper pct?


    i am taking a bottle of methadrol xtreme. On cycle ill be using an ai called forma stanzol.

    For pct ill be using:
    Erase
    and my DAA called APE.

    Do i have to add a serm for this or is that enough to reduce estrogen levels and restore hpta?

  2. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52
    i am taking a bottle of methadrol xtreme. On cycle ill be using an ai called forma stanzol.

    For pct ill be using:
    Erase
    and my DAA called APE.

    Do i have to add a serm for this or is that enough to reduce estrogen levels and restore hpta?
    We didnt clarify this in your other post? If you're looking for someone to tell you its OK to take it without proper pct look for the dude at your gym with monstrous tits
  3. Registered User
    ARJRCOX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    113
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    We didnt clarify this in your other post? If you're looking for someone to tell you its OK to take it without proper pct look for the dude at your gym with monstrous tits
    Hahaha
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    We didnt clarify this in your other post? If you're looking for someone to tell you its OK to take it without proper pct look for the dude at your gym with monstrous tits
    lol no not at all. i allready ordered my nolva just would avoid using it. I was doing research and i came across whats called ERASE? i was gonna pm you but i dont wanna be bothersome. It sais that that is not suppressive and also is very good with estrogen. Plus someone said that was on the incorrect forum
  5. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52

    lol no not at all. i allready ordered my nolva just would avoid using it. I was doing research and i came across whats called ERASE? i was gonna pm you but i dont wanna be bothersome. It sais that that is not suppressive and also is very good with estrogen. Plus someone said that was on the incorrect forum
    Erase is not a SERM. It is an OTC AI that is not nearly as powerful as a RX grade SERM, many people use it as a pct support by running the DAA for 6 weeks starting the day you start nolva and then use the erase at 0/0/1/2/3/2/1 or something along those lines.
  6. Registered User
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0


    ahh ok i see. thank you
  7. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52
    ahh ok i see. thank you
    Why are you running a cycle when you know absolutely nothin about? Pct is the most important part... Y methadrol.. your gonna lose all your gains.

    Nolva: 40/20/20/10 do NOT try going without this.
    Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1 this is an AI
    Daa: 3g ed this is your natty test booster....


    Good luck
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Why are you running a cycle when you know absolutely nothin about? Pct is the most important part... Y methadrol.. your gonna lose all your gains.

    Nolva: 40/20/20/10 do NOT try going without this.
    Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1 this is an AI
    Daa: 3g ed this is your natty test booster....

    Good luck
    In the other thread the general consensus was clomid 75/50/50/25
  9. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    In the other thread the general consensus was clomid 75/50/50/25
    Hmm....
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Hmm....
    because of it being better at restoring HPTA than nolva is.
  11. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    because of it being better at restoring HPTA than nolva is.
    I know this... He said he was having Nolva on hand?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I know this... He said he was having Nolva on hand?
    He pmed me about clomid all day
  13. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    He pmed me about clomid all day
    Read his posts in here
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Read his posts in here
    Lol this is his second post in this topic today. I lose track of what all has happened between the two :P
  15. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    Lol this is his second post in this topic today. I lose track of what all has happened between the two :P
    Ahh lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Registered User
    Lacrossedude6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    330
    Answers
    0


    Run Torem p*ssys stimulates LH more than Nolva, and doesnt have the emotional periods you get while on Clomid
  17. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Answers
    0


    Torem ftw
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Proper Pct for my current cycle
    By nycste in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 11:17 PM
  2. Proper PCT for Pheraplex 3-weeker
    By methyl-D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 04:47 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 02:03 PM
  4. Proper PCT for M4OHN?
    By Pec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 04:03 PM
  5. proper pct
    By superman12345 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 10:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in