proper pct?

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
i am taking a bottle of methadrol xtreme. On cycle ill be using an ai called forma stanzol.

For pct ill be using:
Erase
and my DAA called APE.

Do i have to add a serm for this or is that enough to reduce estrogen levels and restore hpta?

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
i am taking a bottle of methadrol xtreme. On cycle ill be using an ai called forma stanzol.

For pct ill be using:
Erase
and my DAA called APE.

Do i have to add a serm for this or is that enough to reduce estrogen levels and restore hpta?
We didnt clarify this in your other post? If you're looking for someone to tell you its OK to take it without proper pct look for the dude at your gym with monstrous tits

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
We didnt clarify this in your other post? If you're looking for someone to tell you its OK to take it without proper pct look for the dude at your gym with monstrous tits
Hahaha

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
lol no not at all. i allready ordered my nolva just would avoid using it. I was doing research and i came across whats called ERASE? i was gonna pm you but i dont wanna be bothersome. It sais that that is not suppressive and also is very good with estrogen. Plus someone said that was on the incorrect forum

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
lol no not at all. i allready ordered my nolva just would avoid using it. I was doing research and i came across whats called ERASE? i was gonna pm you but i dont wanna be bothersome. It sais that that is not suppressive and also is very good with estrogen. Plus someone said that was on the incorrect forum
Erase is not a SERM. It is an OTC AI that is not nearly as powerful as a RX grade SERM, many people use it as a pct support by running the DAA for 6 weeks starting the day you start nolva and then use the erase at 0/0/1/2/3/2/1 or something along those lines.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
ahh ok i see. thank you
Why are you running a cycle when you know absolutely nothin about? Pct is the most important part... Y methadrol.. your gonna lose all your gains.

Nolva: 40/20/20/10 do NOT try going without this.
Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1 this is an AI
Daa: 3g ed this is your natty test booster....

Good luck

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Why are you running a cycle when you know absolutely nothin about? Pct is the most important part... Y methadrol.. your gonna lose all your gains.

Nolva: 40/20/20/10 do NOT try going without this.
Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1 this is an AI
Daa: 3g ed this is your natty test booster....

Good luck
In the other thread the general consensus was clomid 75/50/50/25

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Run Torem p*ssys stimulates LH more than Nolva, and doesnt have the emotional periods you get while on Clomid