pct almost done, no sex drive still.

RawBencher500

Awards
Okay, so im going to catch alot of **** for this, i know. But i reached 500 raw bench at 16 years old, am now 17 and decided i wanted to cycle. I ran 4 weeks of SD at 30mg, with trenazone at 1ml a day. Yes of corse with cycle support, extra liver support, ect. My post cycle was 4 weeks of nolva at 20/20/10/10 with a natty test booster. Im 5 days from finishing post cycle. Still no libido. No morning wood. Or erections throughout the day. Dont tell me to see a doctor, because i wont. Should i extend my pct? Or is this pretty normal for a higher dosed SD run? How long till im back to normal? Ive learned my lesson, SD at 17 is bad. No need to say it.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Nolva inhibits your estrogen,and to some extents that can result in a libido loss, estrogen plays a major role in libido

And nice job on the 500lB Bench, that's unreal

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva inhibits your estrogen,and to some extents that can result in a libido loss, estrogen plays a major role in libido

And nice job on the 500lB Bench, that's unreal
Video or it didnt happen :D

RawBencher500

Awards
Youtube search xBiGxKiNGx, all my lifting vids are on that account :)

RawBencher500

Awards
But do you all think i will be okay? Or could i have seriously ****ed myself up?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice vids! You were a large human for a 16 year old.
Very large. From the video of you wearing the cut off it looks like you may have gyno/puffy nips. How much do you weigh?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, so im going to catch alot of **** for this, i know. But i reached 500 raw bench at 16 years old, am now 17 and decided i wanted to cycle. I ran 4 weeks of SD at 30mg, with trenazone at 1ml a day. Yes of corse with cycle support, extra liver support, ect. My post cycle was 4 weeks of nolva at 20/20/10/10 with a natty test booster. Im 5 days from finishing post cycle. Still no libido. No morning wood. Or erections throughout the day. Dont tell me to see a doctor, because i wont. Should i extend my pct? Or is this pretty normal for a higher dosed SD run? How long till im back to normal? Ive learned my lesson, SD at 17 is bad. No need to say it.

No sex drive could be from lowered e2 levels from anti estrogens on top of lowered T/DHT levels....

Try topical sustain alpha gel and see if that rectifies your libido and mood issues --- it helps cure the 'pct blues' sort to speak...

-Matt

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Jesus man were you raised next to a powerplant or something? Lol but seriously it's really difficult to know without bloods. You could try the stickey on this site and get bloods for cheap without seeing a doctor.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, how much did your bench increase with the SD?

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
OP I genuinely feel for ya with your current problem, but here is the deal you're 17 years old and a minor. You say you won't go to a doc but the fact is that is exactly what you need. Doing a cycle like that you may have fused your growth plates prematurely and halted natural growth. I'm gonna tell ya what you don't want to hear, talk to your parents and see a doc! Getting advice from older guys who engage in the use of these compounds and broscience is fine when done by a responsible adult which is clearly what you are not, as demonstrated by the cycling you've done upto and including the age of 17. I wish you all the luck.