Melanotan II in PCT?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I'm in week two of a PCT ... I only did 40mg's of Epistane each day for 3 weeks - so shouldn't have been too shut down.

Moved right from Epi to Ostarine at 12.5 mg's per day - so I'm running Osta in my "PCT".

In any case ... in addition to Torem / Erase / Grape Seed Extract / Intimidate / Bulbine / Anabeta / Formasurge ... I decided to add Melanotan II to get a tan for my next trip to Europe - and also to keep libido up during PCT.

Anyone know what the effect of Melanotan is on suppression? I read somewhere that it stimulates LH - but I can't find that now.

My feedback so far on this ...

1. I don't feel like I've come "bounding" back with my balls on this PCT so far. Usually Torem will bring them right back and they feel great within about three days of starting PCT - but I'm on week two (the end of it), and although the nuts look good they just don't feel "strong like bull" like they did prior to cycle - but everyday they seem to get a bit better.

2. I have CONTINUED to make gains on PCT - up three pounds since I started PCT. I know my nuts don't feel that strong - but dude I am KILLING it in the gym big time as if I'm still on cycle. I like look like a ****ing gorilla and the pumps and veins in the gym scare the **** out of me!

3. Melanotan II for Libido - every day I take .5 iu right before bed ... sometimes the wood wakes me up in the middle of the night like it used to when I was 20. Nothing to complain about the libido - it's white hot.

4. Melanotan II for tanning ... HOLY ****! This stuff works FAST. You gotta tan a couple of times outside in the sun (or in a tanning salon) but damn - I ****ING CHANGED RACES!! My boss thinks I got a spray on tan.

Right so ... any other thoughts on this - please post 'em up - especially anyone's who's used Osta in PCT!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 3
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 0
MadStax Anabolics 4
Codybenz Anabolics 18
Post Cycle Therapy 1