Pes Erase or Recycle???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    After doing some more reading and research, it looks like I will run my post cycle like this:

    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    DAA 3/3/3/3
    Recycle 4/4/4/2
    Erase 0/1/3/2/2/1
    AI cycle support 1 serving daily

    Any oppositions?

    Looks good. You may or may not need extra support during pct. These research chems are some times harsher on the liver then the damn compounds out there. Liv.52 is great. Highly recommend it.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

    Looks good. You may or may not need extra support during pct. These research chems are some times harsher on the liver then the damn compounds out there. Liv.52 is great. Highly recommend it.
    Well I bought two tubs of AI's cycle support powder, so I'm gunna preload that two weeks prior to the epi and run it as far into my pct as possibly, hoping I have enough
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Well I bought two tubs of AI's cycle support powder, so I'm gunna preload that two weeks prior to the epi and run it as far into my pct as possibly, hoping I have enough

    All you need to do is buy a 8 dollar bottle of hawthorn berry at your local vitamin shop and pre-load on that. Save the cycle support for cycle and pct.

  4. Thanks for the advice, I'll do that. Do you think I'd benefit from taking milk thistle a few weeks prior just to help clean my liver?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Thanks for the advice, I'll do that. Do you think I'd benefit from taking milk thistle a few weeks prior just to help clean my liver?
    Only if your stressing your liver. If your not drinking, taking asprin, anti-biotics or anything that would put stress to the liver, you won't need to pre-load milk thistle.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

    Only if your stressing your liver. If your not drinking, taking asprin, anti-biotics or anything that would put stress to the liver, you won't need to pre-load milk thistle.
    I have a drink maybe once a month, so I should be good. I'm one of those guys who hates taking any medicine or pain relievers, so none of that either!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 06:42 PM
  2. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM
  3. IForce Reversital V2 or PES Erase as Preferred AI
    By Uncle_Rico in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:51 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 07:00 PM
  5. Replies: 234
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 02:07 PM
Log in
Log in