letrozole prescription in australia?

dannny

Awards
ive recently developed a small lump under my right nipple after finishing a cycle of a superdrol clone, letrozole seems to be the best way to treat this without getting surgery but since it is a prescription medication how do i get a script?? would any doctor prescribe it to me? i emailed Australian customs TGA about ordering it from overseas and they said "Letrozole is not captured by the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956 and so will not require an import permit" but would i still get in trouble with the law if i did this without a prescription?
any feedback or advice would be much appreciated.

mik14

mik14

Awards
ive recently developed a small lump under my right nipple after finishing a cycle of a superdrol clone, letrozole seems to be the best way to treat this without getting surgery but since it is a prescription medication how do i get a script?? would any doctor prescribe it to me? i emailed Australian customs TGA about ordering it from overseas and they said "Letrozole is not captured by the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956 and so will not require an import permit" but would i still get in trouble with the law if i did this without a prescription?
Im in australia and I'd like to know the answer to this one as well.

mik14

mik14

Awards
I'm from Australia I'd like to know the answer to this aswell

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Just order research letro. I have liquid armidex sitting in cupboard and I'm in aus

dannny

Awards
ok can i get into any trouble with customs or the law?

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
ok can i get into any trouble with customs or the law?
No and if they do seize it I'm sure it's just a letter with a warming... Maybe but that's the risk you take mate

I've had packages opened by customs with liquid albuterol and serms it's no biggie they just pop in a leaflet letting you know theyve looked t you sh1t

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Check your PMs bro

damo125

Awards
I'm in the same boat would like to get my hands on some letro, can doctors prescribe it?? if not can I get a PM as well about getting some :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in the same boat would like to get my hands on some letro, can doctors prescribe it?? if not can I get a PM as well about getting some :)
Look into some of the board sponsors they sell it.... Legally ;) customs check it usually but I've never had it stopped before.

damo125

Awards
im a noob so i have to ask how to find out who the board sponsors are lol? ive been so stupid and left it for 5 months am hoping its not too late :(

dannny

Awards
ive only just started taking letro, its now day 6 and the lump which i have had for 6 months is almost gone (this was hard tissue, with the diameter of a 50c coin) so disregard everyone who tells u surgery is the only option, and that once the tissue is there it cannot be reversed.
i did get some letro when i first started this post, but im certain it was bunk or just really watered down.
i tried a different brand this time, and this stuff actually works! and the strange thing is i havent had any negative side effects yet.
i just hope i havent spoken too soon and it continues to shrink, but so far so good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Supplements 4
Anabolics 5
Post Cycle Therapy 3
Anabolics 6