12 week test cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

12 week test cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

12 week test cycle

Need pct plan I'm new and want to step up my game Haven't started till I get pct plan

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zxsmokexz
    Need pct plan I'm new and want to step up my game Haven't started till I get pct plan
    Dose clomid at 100/50/50/25. Get an AI like aromasin for estrogen rebound at 12.5mg ED and get a natty test booster. that's a start
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

So when you say "100/50/50/25", do you mean 4 weeks with that many mg a day each of the weeks? As for the AI, would someone take that ED on cycle and then take it a little bit after the last pin until the test has dissipated? Why the natural test booster? Do they really do anything to help a PCT???
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by IPOM
    So when you say "100/50/50/25", do you mean 4 weeks with that many mg a day each of the weeks? As for the AI, would someone take that ED on cycle and then take it a little bit after the last pin until the test has dissipated? Why the natural test booster? Do they really do anything to help a PCT???
    How old are ya and how long have you been training?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

You know as well as I do pyro that regardless of age/training if they've got their minds set on they're going to do it anyways.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Yeah that many mg per day for each week. You should have an AI onhand during your cycle for any estrogen related sides that might arise but if no estrogen related sides arise I wouldn't use ( believe it or not but you need estrogen ). I would however use an AI during pct to lower estrogen and avoid estrogen rebound. Remember that your chemically shutdown so your natural test levels are going to be low so a decent natural test booster definitely does help to lift your levels. You could even just throw in DAA at 3G daily instead either will do just fine.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You know as well as I do pyro that regardless of age/training if they've got their minds set on they're going to do it anyways.
    *sigh * yeah but not with my advice haha.21 years old are the guidelines to even post in anabolic forum's*read sticky's* and training history,ehh 2 years is the bare minimum.I would like them to be closer to natural potential rather than these 16 to 19 year olds wanting to get huuuuugggeee and screwing up growth plates/endocrine system before their body has "matured".This guy is over 21 though and has good training history so no worries
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

*sigh * yeah but not with my advice haha.21 years old are the guidelines to even post in anabolic forum's*read sticky's* and training history,ehh 2 years is the bare minimum.I would like them to be closer to natural potential rather than these 16 to 19 year olds wanting to get huuuuugggeee and screwing up growth plates/endocrine system before their body has "matured".This guy is over 21 though and has good training history so no worries
    Hey I agree wholeheartedly. I think it's sad how these young men are willing to risk focking with their endocrine system at such a young age, especially when their natural test levels are at an all time high in their teen years. In saying that tho I'd rather be a voice to help rather than a voice that slams them. Chances are if their posting on here they've made up their minds and I'll help them sort out a plan rather than have them going off half ****ed and hurting themselves.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    32. Been training since high school. Only been training for mass for the last couple years.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

My mind is far from made up about anything to do with gear. I ask because I'm ignorant.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Yeah that many mg per day for each week. You should have an AI onhand during your cycle for any estrogen related sides that might arise but if no estrogen related sides arise I wouldn't use ( believe it or not but you need estrogen ). I would however use an AI during pct to lower estrogen and avoid estrogen rebound. Remember that your chemically shutdown so your natural test levels are going to be low so a decent natural test booster definitely does help to lift your levels. You could even just throw in DAA at 3G daily instead either will do just fine.
    So take a natty booster on top of nolva or clomid? I thought that's what the nolva and clomid was for?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IPOM View Post
    32. Been training since high school. Only been training for mass for the last couple years.
    Saw your other thread.I just haven't sat down all day till now.Torem or clomid should do*nolva takes a while but usefull-er than those 2 at binding to estrogen vs stimulating production quicker*

Nolva:30/20/10/10
    Torem:90/60/60/30
    Clomid (some do 100/50/50/25 or 125/100/50/25*Extreme cycles*)
    As for Natural test boosters to get you normalized faster coupled with SERMS
    DAA cause it's proven to stimulate LH.
    Erase because it's an anti estrogen,anti cortisol and test booster in one,run both this and DAA aswell as SERMS

ALL TOGETHER NOW!

(SERM DOSES)
    DAA3g/3g/3g/3g/(maybe 5 weeks if you want.Its cheap.)3g
    Erase0/3/2/2/1(caps)

This should be a nice little PCT for you!

Also throw in some 5-htp for some well being if you need it.SERM's are knows to cause depression aswell as coming off of steroids.
    You need to eat in a calorie surplus to keep gains in pct but don't keep your pigish eating habits like on cycle*looks at my last bulk with a 700 surplus*. DO NOT DELOAD.Try and get stronger even through pct as this will help you keep more gains.You won't get stronger but try.

I also suggest some HCG if you've got it on cycles 11 weeks +
    Info here: HCG info *shout out to krampus*

Get your self an AI to combat estro sides if you can aswell.Hope I helped!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

pyro,

Dude! You definitely helped! Great info and rep given!

This is all new to me and a bit overwhelming, but thanks to guys like you I'm learning. I still haven't decided on going the gear route yet. I've just always been a hard gainer no matter what I eat. I'm still gaining strength and a small amount of poundage, but like most people I'd like a boost. Maybe I should just take my time and work for it....

So if I do decide to try a cycle, do you think 500mg test-e and Deca would be a good combo? And are you recommending to take nolva, torem, and clomid together? Or did you mean pick one?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

So take a natty booster on top of nolva or clomid? I thought that's what the nolva and clomid was for?
    Nolva and clomid etc kickstart your natural testosterone production but it will still be far from where it should be so DAA, natty test boosters etc all help bring it back up to "normal" ranges. Pyro detailed a decent pct but in regard to what serm you use one should suffice for a test only cycle. Torem is best in my opinion.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

My mind is far from made up about anything to do with gear. I ask because I'm ignorant.
    Didn't mean to offend bro I just see it all the time people asking for advice and when it's not what they want to hear the go ahead and cycle anyways. All the best bro whatever you decide to do.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IPOM View Post
    pyro,

Dude! You definitely helped! Great info and rep given!

This is all new to me and a bit overwhelming, but thanks to guys like you I'm learning. I still haven't decided on going the gear route yet. I've just always been a hard gainer no matter what I eat. I'm still gaining strength and a small amount of poundage, but like most people I'd like a boost. Maybe I should just take my time and work for it....

So if I do decide to try a cycle, do you think 500mg test-e and Deca would be a good combo? And are you recommending to take nolva, torem, and clomid together? Or did you mean pick one?
    Pick one.Also just do test your first cycle.Don't try and stack.You need to see if the world of anabolics and the side effects /pct moodswings are for you!Or a PH if you can't pin,they have liver and lipid friendly ph/ds's out there!~
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Didn't mean to offend bro I just see it all the time people asking for advice and when it's not what they want to hear the go ahead and cycle anyways. All the best bro whatever you decide to do.
    No offense taken. I'm just not most people. That's why I decided to get on here and ask some folks with experience before making my decision.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Pick one.Also just do test your first cycle.Don't try and stack.You need to see if the world of anabolics and the side effects /pct moodswings are for you!Or a PH if you can't pin,they have liver and lipid friendly ph/ds's out there!~
    Thanks! If I do, I'll probably go with clomid since I've read better things about it than Nolva.

If I wanted to give PHs a go instead of gear, do you have any that you would recommend? I don't mind pinning, but maybe that's a better route to try before spending big money.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Needed for 12 week test cycle?
    By Palermo1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 10:51 AM
  2. 12 week test E cycle, 6 weeks into pct still no mornin wood
    By stankyleg in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 02:12 PM
  3. Replies: 139
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 02:51 PM
  4. Nolvadex and HCG after 12 week Test Cyp Cycle??
    By whoze2blame in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 08:09 AM
  5. 12 week test. prop cycle... cut last 6?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 11:57 PM