Heavy Cycle PCT Critique

technique88

technique88

Awards
Just looking for some critique/ opinions on my planned PCT. I am currently in a 750mg/ week test cycle so after several discussions I believe I have reconstructed my PCT to better assist my recovery from a heavier cycle.

Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Toco-8: 1 scoop ED of PCT

Side note is that I have been running toco-8 my entire cycle and do plan do continue it threw PCT, so any opinions on that would be appreciated.

Thanx to all.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
First :D! I wanna know about the Toco-8 hehe

technique88

technique88

Awards
First :D! I wanna know about the Toco-8 hehe
Haha now how did I know you'd be apart of this? ;)

I would also like to add that SD kick started the cycle and anavar/ androlean is finishing it off. Hence, I think 2 serms will put me in the safe side.

zendog

Awards
I like your pct plan. maybe a good nutrient repartioner to put all those pct cals to good use?

technique88

technique88

Awards
I like your pct plan. maybe a good nutrient repartioner to put all those pct cals to good use?
I wanted to pick up some slin-sane for PCT also. I used it during the first couple of week (well, slinshot) of cycle and it was amazing stuff. Right now I'm giving my body a break.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
That clomid dosage could give you all the not so fun clomid sides. Just a warning. Also with the long ass half-life the sides will last some time with that kind of dosage if sides do occur.

Just looking for some critique/ opinions on my planned PCT. I am currently in a 750mg/ week test cycle so after several discussions I believe I have reconstructed my PCT to better assist my recovery from a heavier cycle.

Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Toco-8: 1 scoop ED of PCT

Side note is that I have been running toco-8 my entire cycle and do plan do continue it threw PCT, so any opinions on that would be appreciated.

Thanx to all.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That clomid dosage could give you all the not so fun clomid sides. Just a warning. Also with the long ass half-life the sides will last some time with that kind of dosage if sides do occur.
Do please mention all the Clomid side effects that could occur at this level of clomid and its correlation to HTPA restoration please. I can agree with the fact Nolva is not needed, but he already has it and better safe than sorry. Now...back to clomid , what Long Lasting sides are we speaking of?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Eye issues, emotional sides have been reported, manly hot flashes, basically you end up feeling like a menopausal woman with eye issues.
Learned that one the hard way.

Do please mention all the Clomid side effects that could occur at this level of clomid and its correlation to HTPA restoration please. I can agree with the fact Nolva is not needed, but he already has it and better safe than sorry. Now...back to clomid , what Long Lasting sides are we speaking of?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Eye issues, emotional sides have been reported, manly hot flashes, basically you end up feeling like a menopausal woman with eye issues.
Learned that one the hard way.
Agreed on the emotional sides haha , however not everyone experiences the hot flashes and eye issues though. But yeah, he will be worse than a divorced menopausal woman being deprived of her soap operas and 1 gallon tubs of ice cream on a friday afternoon.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I ran my first cycle with my buddy Gary, and we ran clomid way too high. 150/100/50/50 or something along those lines.

Agreed on the emotional sides haha , however not everyone experiences the hot flashes and eye issues though. But yeah, he will be worse than a divorced menopausal woman being deprived of her soap operas and 1 gallon tubs of ice cream on a friday afternoon.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I ran my first cycle with my buddy Gary, and we ran clomid way too high. 150/100/50/50 or something along those lines.
150 IS too high...but if you do not agree he will need 100mg at least one week for 750mg of test-e per week and a total of 14 weeks of test plus 3 different orals...well then you would be selling him short :D!

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I always run it at 100/50/50/50 nowadays or run it 50/50/50/50/50. Works perfectly fine for all the cycles I have run.

150 IS too high...but if you do not agree he will need 100mg at least one week for 750mg of test-e per week and a total of 14 weeks of test plus 3 different orals...well then you would be selling him short :D!

technique88

technique88

Awards
I ran clomid once before, I did 100mg the first 3 days then 50/50/25/25. My only side were migranes that were so intense I couldn't even work out...I am not looking forward to those. Nolva I really want to try. I hear so many good things about it and know people who run it and keep all gains and feel fine during PCT. I don't know why people are against it. At the same time I can find research saying nolva beats clomid and vice or versa. At this point, I think it all come down to personal preference. I will run both to be safe but I have a great feeling about the nolva.

What about this:

Clomid: 100mg (first 3 days)/50/50/25/25

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
That should work.

I ran clomid once before, I did 100mg the first 3 days then 50/50/25/25. My only side were migranes that were so intense I couldn't even work out...I am not looking forward to those. Nolva I really want to try. I hear so many good things about it and know people who run it and keep all gains and feel fine during PCT. I don't know why people are against it. At the same time I can find research saying nolva beats clomid and vice or versa. At this point, I think it all come down to personal preference. I will run both to be safe but I have a great feeling about the nolva.

What about this:

Clomid: 100mg (first 3 days)/50/50/25/25