Heavy Cycle PCT Critique

  1. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0

    Heavy Cycle PCT Critique


    Just looking for some critique/ opinions on my planned PCT. I am currently in a 750mg/ week test cycle so after several discussions I believe I have reconstructed my PCT to better assist my recovery from a heavier cycle.

    Clomid: 100/100/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20/10
    Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Toco-8: 1 scoop ED of PCT

    Side note is that I have been running toco-8 my entire cycle and do plan do continue it threw PCT, so any opinions on that would be appreciated.

    Thanx to all.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  2. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    First ! I wanna know about the Toco-8 hehe
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    First ! I wanna know about the Toco-8 hehe
    Haha now how did I know you'd be apart of this?

    I would also like to add that SD kick started the cycle and anavar/ androlean is finishing it off. Hence, I think 2 serms will put me in the safe side.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    zendog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    I like your pct plan. maybe a good nutrient repartioner to put all those pct cals to good use?
  5. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zendog
    I like your pct plan. maybe a good nutrient repartioner to put all those pct cals to good use?
    I wanted to pick up some slin-sane for PCT also. I used it during the first couple of week (well, slinshot) of cycle and it was amazing stuff. Right now I'm giving my body a break.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  6. Registered User
    Krampus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    That clomid dosage could give you all the not so fun clomid sides. Just a warning. Also with the long ass half-life the sides will last some time with that kind of dosage if sides do occur.


    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Just looking for some critique/ opinions on my planned PCT. I am currently in a 750mg/ week test cycle so after several discussions I believe I have reconstructed my PCT to better assist my recovery from a heavier cycle.

    Clomid: 100/100/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20/10
    Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Toco-8: 1 scoop ED of PCT

    Side note is that I have been running toco-8 my entire cycle and do plan do continue it threw PCT, so any opinions on that would be appreciated.

    Thanx to all.
  7. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Krampus View Post
    That clomid dosage could give you all the not so fun clomid sides. Just a warning. Also with the long ass half-life the sides will last some time with that kind of dosage if sides do occur.
    Do please mention all the Clomid side effects that could occur at this level of clomid and its correlation to HTPA restoration please. I can agree with the fact Nolva is not needed, but he already has it and better safe than sorry. Now...back to clomid , what Long Lasting sides are we speaking of?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  8. Registered User
    Krampus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    Eye issues, emotional sides have been reported, manly hot flashes, basically you end up feeling like a menopausal woman with eye issues.
    Learned that one the hard way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Do please mention all the Clomid side effects that could occur at this level of clomid and its correlation to HTPA restoration please. I can agree with the fact Nolva is not needed, but he already has it and better safe than sorry. Now...back to clomid , what Long Lasting sides are we speaking of?
  9. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Krampus View Post
    Eye issues, emotional sides have been reported, manly hot flashes, basically you end up feeling like a menopausal woman with eye issues.
    Learned that one the hard way.
    Agreed on the emotional sides haha , however not everyone experiences the hot flashes and eye issues though. But yeah, he will be worse than a divorced menopausal woman being deprived of her soap operas and 1 gallon tubs of ice cream on a friday afternoon.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Registered User
    Krampus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    I ran my first cycle with my buddy Gary, and we ran clomid way too high. 150/100/50/50 or something along those lines.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Agreed on the emotional sides haha , however not everyone experiences the hot flashes and eye issues though. But yeah, he will be worse than a divorced menopausal woman being deprived of her soap operas and 1 gallon tubs of ice cream on a friday afternoon.
  11. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Krampus View Post
    I ran my first cycle with my buddy Gary, and we ran clomid way too high. 150/100/50/50 or something along those lines.
    150 IS too high...but if you do not agree he will need 100mg at least one week for 750mg of test-e per week and a total of 14 weeks of test plus 3 different orals...well then you would be selling him short !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Registered User
    Krampus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    I always run it at 100/50/50/50 nowadays or run it 50/50/50/50/50. Works perfectly fine for all the cycles I have run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    150 IS too high...but if you do not agree he will need 100mg at least one week for 750mg of test-e per week and a total of 14 weeks of test plus 3 different orals...well then you would be selling him short !
  13. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    I ran clomid once before, I did 100mg the first 3 days then 50/50/25/25. My only side were migranes that were so intense I couldn't even work out...I am not looking forward to those. Nolva I really want to try. I hear so many good things about it and know people who run it and keep all gains and feel fine during PCT. I don't know why people are against it. At the same time I can find research saying nolva beats clomid and vice or versa. At this point, I think it all come down to personal preference. I will run both to be safe but I have a great feeling about the nolva.

    What about this:

    Nolva: 40/20/20/10
    Clomid: 100mg (first 3 days)/50/50/25/25
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  14. Registered User
    Krampus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    That should work.

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I ran clomid once before, I did 100mg the first 3 days then 50/50/25/25. My only side were migranes that were so intense I couldn't even work out...I am not looking forward to those. Nolva I really want to try. I hear so many good things about it and know people who run it and keep all gains and feel fine during PCT. I don't know why people are against it. At the same time I can find research saying nolva beats clomid and vice or versa. At this point, I think it all come down to personal preference. I will run both to be safe but I have a great feeling about the nolva.

    What about this:

    Nolva: 40/20/20/10
    Clomid: 100mg (first 3 days)/50/50/25/25
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT..Critique 1st ph cycle!
    By BigLocc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 12:49 PM
  2. My upcoming PP cycle/PCT protocol.. critique plz
    By ATH3386 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 07:42 PM
  3. 1-TU/4AD/PCT cycle Please Critique
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 06:41 PM
  4. Good Halodrol cycle/PCT? critique please.
    By liftinw8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 09:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in